Magic World is go!

BMonroe

Hello!

Couple of questions:

1. Will the Magic World in-print book be a hardcover or a softcover? I am really hoping it's hardcover to resist during-gameplay use.

2. How long will we have to wait for Advanced Sorcery?

Thanks in advance for answering these!

Hello!

Couple of questions:

1. Will the Magic World in-print book be a hardcover or a softcover? I am really hoping it's hardcover to resist during-gameplay use.

2. How long will we have to wait for Advanced Sorcery?

Thanks in advance for answering these!

I'm pretty sure it's softcover. It will also have an 11"x17" fold out map tucked into the back (much like in Mythic Iceland).

Not sure about AS. I know it's the next up in the queue for art/layout, but I'm not sure how far along they are with it.

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.

I'm pretty sure it's softcover. It will also have an 11"x17" fold out map tucked into the back (much like in Mythic Iceland).

Not sure about AS. I know it's the next up in the queue for art/layout, but I'm not sure how far along they are with it.

Shame about being a softcover. Any possible option of a hardcover version in the future?

Plus is the BGB needed/advised for running Magic World or is it completely stand-alone as-is?

MC: yeah, i noticed a couple too. Go ahead and send them to me via PM and I'll see what I can do. If nothing else, I'll track them for the future.

Also, I've posted a link upforum to the MW errata. There's nothing in it right now, but inevitably there'll be a few errors that slipped through, and I'll note them there.

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.

Congrats Ben! Purchased, downloaded and under review :P

as I think I've mentioned previously, I've been working on a fantasy setting myself for a while and Magic World will definitely be the mechanics I set it to. I hope to pop it up somewhere on the net one day but not any time soon :P

Marcus

Stormbringer! - Exploring the worlds of the Eternal Champion at http://www.stormbringerrpg.com

Unbound Publishing - Bringing back the fear - http://www.unboundbook.org

DCtRPG.info - Supporting Dark Conspiracy across the decades - http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.com