BRP Mecha preview and preorder!

Links for the PDF sent to pre-orderers. The game will be on DriveThruRPG tomorrow. Printed copies will follow within June.

Take advantage of the special price while it lasts. Pre-orders will be available only until the end of May, then the price will include shipping.

I did grab a preorder the other day - does that mean the email will come tomorrow, or perhaps just a bit later?

I'm sorry for the impatience, I'm just far more excited than I can express.

OK, thanks for the PDF, Paolo.

One word: excellent. :) I only skimmed the file so far, but I must say I am impressed. To be honest, I was not expecting the genre would appeal to me, but just after skimming through it, I got lots of ideas ow to use this book. Great work!

It seems easy enough to build vehicles/air or spacecraft with the help of the rules and that makes it extremely versatile. There are Mecha combat rules in it and it scales between characters and Creation (which could also be monsters as I see in the setting).

This book is damn useful! ;t)

During the next weeks I will read through it and then we will see how it holds up when I am finished with it *lol* ;) It it keeps its promises, this will be the rules to stat my 2300AD vehicles and spaceships. Thanks again!

Thank you for the review camazotz. You nailed it I suppose, as the defects you pointed out are the ones I was unable to eliminate because of time constraints. In fact, when I realized a modified character sheet could be handy it was too late to insert it. But we will make one in the following weeks and update the PDF.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

I had thought of running the Exodus scenario, but alas, a complex extension is needed to run BRP Mecha on FG. Characters and Mechas use quite different options and each player should have at least two character sheets, one for the pilot and one for the Mecha. My initial plan included a specific extension for Fantasy Grounds for BRP Mecha, but recent experiences discouraged the big investment in terms of time that this would require.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM