BRP Banner

Paul_Va

You could "borrow" this jpg from drivethrurpg:

category5621.jpg

Or you could use this one that I made (you may need to adjust for size):

brpbanner.jpg

I didn't "make" it, I just cropped it from the PDF cover.

Edited by Nakana

BGB = BRP Gold. New book = BRP Platinum.  Stay metal. 

Well, definitely email Chaosium asking for permission. I doubt it will be a problem. You're not trying to use their trademark as your own, you're trying to promote their product. In fact, double check the free promo downloads section, they may already have a photo to use for this sort of thing.

If they don't, suggest to Charlie or Nick in your email about them setting up a banner link for people to use. It's good publicity and it's free.

BGB = BRP Gold. New book = BRP Platinum.  Stay metal. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, definitely email Chaosium asking for permission. I doubt it will be a problem. You're not trying to use their trademark as your own, you're trying to promote their product. In fact, double check the free promo downloads section, they may already have a photo to use for this sort of thing.

If they don't, suggest to Charlie or Nick in your email about them setting up a banner link for people to use. It's good publicity and it's free.

This seems like a good place for someone "official" to chime in and point to the "official" banner (if there is one) and/or to remark on any "official" stance by Chaosium on this (or similar) issues ... <hint,hint>

So far as I can tell -- but IANAL -- this would seem to fall within "fair use" doctrine in most jurisdictions.

C'es ne pas un .sig

This seems like a good place for someone "official" to chime in and point to the "official" banner (if there is one) and/or to remark on any "official" stance by Chaosium on this (or similar) issues ... <hint,hint>

So far as I can tell -- but IANAL -- this would seem to fall within "fair use" doctrine in most jurisdictions.

I actually emailed them a couple of weeks ago, and they gave me permission to use the one from this thread. They said they should make one, but right now, from what I could tell, a banner does not exist on an official site.

You can follow me on Google+ here: https://www.google.com/+PaulVasquezE