Runequest 6- not using hit locations

tgcb

Well...it is hard to tell if someone is joking sometimes in here... I never tend to put much skill points into Insight % anyway...

BTW, the new BRP release, Astounding Adventures, has some pretty neat Mooks rules which could be an option for you if Hit locations are too slow when fighting hordes. That product takes a very simple approach, I won't give out trade secrets though, considering it has only just been released. It would work practically the same in RQ6 as it does in BRP. It is similar to the system in LEGEND that Chorpa posted, although slightly simpler in fact. Probably not worth purchasing the book for that alone, considering Chorpa has posted LEGEND's version. However I think I'll definately use the Astounding Adventures Mook rules across the board for all settings when a dramatic blow-by-blow combat scene will just slow down the pace. I love Hit Locations, but they are a nightmare in large combat scenes, and the Mook rules should resolve that nicely.

Anyway, I better start making those Insight % skill checks for the benefit of future posts...;)

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"