Strange other Worlds of the Mythos - Anthology

christopherhouse

I was reading theads The Pegasos Society post http://basicroleplaying.com/showthread.php/3565-The-Pegasos-Society

and post an ideal then I said to my self , hey Lee< I always referee to my middle name when talking to my self so as not to get confused with who is leading the conversation> why not start something your on the thread about other mythos world and works, then plugg your work in the Dark Moon Chronicle, who Chris I said, that might just work out.

so here it is what world have you all out there created or that are already in print that is other worlds , now ifd we want to include dimensions we know there a whole book on the Dreamlands. in the Dark Moon chronicles there are several ages compounded on each other till the dead line of 5000 A.D. The Tsan-Chan Empire dominates the Earth see Cthulhu time line,BELOW

xxx http://www.yog-sothoth.com/wiki/index.php/Cthulhu_Mythos_Timeline

http://www.throneworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Cthulhu_Mythos_Chronology

http://www.epberglund.com/RGttCM/chrono07.htm

One of the Prevalent elements in my Novel is the existence of a sub space called Ethereal, it is the in between of space and time , officially its that thing out side of space and time that is used as a highway as sort to get from one reality or place in space to another with out traveling the space in between, but instead traveling the ethereal witch is faster and more compacted. in the Ethereal is the Debris of many realities and worlds just floating around like island in the stream, some are really big with ruins on them and whole sections of Civilization one of these is Sadazar the City of Gates or Gate City. on this mountain as it where of an Isle is a civilization of sort of scavengers, humanoids for the most part , some are just mortals who as long as they stay in The Ethereal they well not age, some are real immortals and some are even Gods in all the omnipotence you can imagine.

These Guy are not exactly in paradise because the major property of ethereal is it rushes in where their is a Vacuum, as it where if you do not eat or sleep you well start to vanish because as you waste away the ethereal energies well rush in to fill the void, thus some day if you do not eat you well fade away.

second these are not the only Denizens of the ethereal there are elder Gods old ones and major force of primordial-Ness just oozing out of every thing some of these thing are consistently trying to Devour The City world.

these Guys exist because they have one thing no other civilization has the secret to the Starrez Crystals

crystals that if used by a mortal can control time and space, if it don't destroy you in t he process, cure used a engine to manipulate the crystals.

this is called a tough engine, it is place into Vessels who fly the ethereal high ways and by ways into other realitys - this Vehicle is called a Brajuris.

the city has thousands of Guilds they fight for positions and power on the Congress , they also supplies The City with every thing from food to lamp post and building material. one thing that don't have to be supplied is water, it flows from an aqueducts though out the city produced by an acient machine at the bottom of the most ancient of towers . the Tower was and has always been here. in the early days it was solid as rock granit shaped like giant minaret, then later tunneled through and hollowed out and floors added, The Tower is the very center of the guilds and thier lunch are for Brajuris Vessels. it is a mile wide and five miles high. From under the tower is a giant machine that makes water into pools that over flow into Canals then into rivers and lakes and then over the side of the isle in some part, into some places it turns wheels and is re-channeled back through lower part of the Mountain of the isle and out the bottom eventually in small streams . by the way know one know how to make a starezz crystal they are worth HUNDREDS of pounds of Oriork or Mithril, a thousand Cores of Unattainium. see Starrex < Crystal entry>

Before the Starrez Wars there are Other Isle lands know to exist with in the ethereal one is Called Nord or Asgard it has a highly advanced Northern Human or Saxon culture that utilizes Sorcery to a degree of science. that worship the Gods of old Earth; like Woden, and others but not as a pantheon. but as Separate Cults.

One of the most interesting things ever found by Sadazar is the Dark Moon. It is 250 miles Diameter three time the size of Sadazar but it very mass and solid dark material seems to tear the ethereal as well as other realities and space. it simultaneously exist in all realities at once because it has torn though all of them at once. this was a very dangerous item because it very power seem to allow for conjuration of mere large scale consistence - fortunately for Sadazar and its multi spaces denizens there was never a sub conscience Consistence - but if this Moon or planetoids ever approached a pure one dominion sentient species world that species very sub conscience conciseness of reality , such as a common Fear, or mytho would be literally Conjured into existence upon that world. so the starrez lords fear its mass destructive powers had the Laxivon attempt to destroy it. instead they sent it to an inhabited world to use it to conquer! this Dark Planetoid allowed the Laxivon to escape the starrez lord dominion over them.

WELL THE LAXIVON , is the extended Kingdom of the Serpent people and their return to earth with the Dark Moon, Herold the extreme decline of the human species on earth, this fits into the big gap in The time line between present to 5000 years. the use of the the behind the scenes activity see Dark Moon Chronicles ;and I am just writing out one element in a Novel that covers four thousand years.

20??-40??

but thank you for reading and look else where for more on the Dark Moon Chronicles.