New partner for Alephtar Games

RosenMcStern

As you may know, Cubicle Seven has greatly reduced the number of its publishing partners at the start of October 2013. Virtually all partners who co-branded d100 related products are no longer with them. Cakebread & Walton have already stated what they intended to do with their product lines once "free" of CB7. Alephtar had a different approach as stated in this Alephtar public announcement.

As you can see, we plan to keep everything "in print" and "available in the shops" as well as in PDF and for direct sale, although at present there is one title not immediately available. The new partner (who is not new at all, as he is Good Ol' Angus formerly of CB7) will grant us this opportunity at its best. It is also worth mentioning that Chronicle City is also co-producing other cool D100 stuff such as Achtung! Cthulhu.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

As you may know, Cubicle Seven has greatly reduced the number of its publishing partners at the start of October 2013. Virtually all partners who co-branded d100 related products are no longer with them. Cakebread & Walton have already stated what they intended to do with their product lines once "free" of CB7. Alephtar had a different approach as stated in this Alephtar public announcement.

As you can see, we plan to keep everything "in print" and "available in the shops" as well as in PDF and for direct sale, although at present there is one title not immediately available. The new partner (who is not new at all, as he is Good Ol' Angus formerly of CB7) will grant us this opportunity at its best. It is also worth mentioning that Chronicle City is also co-producing other cool D100 stuff such as Achtung! Cthulhu.

Good luck with keeping those titles alive, as they are both excellent and fairly significant supplements for the BRP family as a whole.

I think the Cubicle 7 break was necessary from an outsiders perspective, as some of their major brands (notably The One Ring) have been reduced to a crawl in terms of supplementary releases. Cakebread and Walton have appeared to be semi-independent for some time - with their own website and so on. Chronicle City, I think was also mentioned in the Kickstarter for Punktown (a future cyberpunk/cthulhu setting), so they are obviously building the contacts currently.

Is there any other future Alephtar supplements on the horizon that we should be excited about?

Is there any other future Alephtar supplements on the horizon that we should be excited about?

I am very curious about the forthcoming book dedicated to the nomads of the steppes. I know there already is (or used to be) a free digital document by Gianni Vacca on the subject, but my French being terrible I haven't bothered trying to read it. I have been attracted to Mongolia since when, as a child, I read

Grosser-Tiger und Kompass-Berg (1950; Eng. trans., Big Tiger and Christian, 1952). A long, richly coloured narrative of a journey made by two boys, Chinese and European, through the Gobi Desert, it should stand as one of the finest adventure stories of the postwar years*
by Fritz Mühlenweg,
a veteran of the Sven Hedin expedition of 1928–32 to Inner Mongolia.

* http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/111289/childrens-literature/51266/War-and-beyond#ref505774

Edited by MatteoN