The RQ Encounter Generator

Michael Hopcroft

Timinits and Nymphs  - RQ Encounter Finds Some Odd Couples

There were few missing timinits as well as most of the nymphs. 
You will find Arachans those spidery carnivores now created here

-Arachan Hunter
-Arachan Shaman
-Arachan Timinit Party

The nymphs are done according to AiG. Dryad given is a young one - the rest of them will be updated in due time.  I left the original Hag as is and created a new one named Hag of Darkness according to Adventures in Glorantha. 
-Dryad Gardener, Elder Sister
-Hag of Darkness
-Naiad
-Oread

Some animals were missing as well from the edges of the world. Polar Bears are the largest of the bears and great swimmers.  Sting worm scuttle wherever there are Uz habitations and the smallest of the great sand worms has found its way here as well. 
-Polar Bear
-Stingworm
-Giant Worm - Sandswimmer

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/timinits-and-nymphs-rq-encounter-finds-some-odd-couples/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Monster Island Weapons

Monster Island is one of the coolest supplements for Runequest currently. All the enemies (and the occasional friend) can be generated from RQ6 Encounter Generator - search with Monster Island tag.  Sometimes you might wonder what do the weapons the natives are using look like. I gathered here a small board showing an example of all the weapons listed in Monster Island supplement I could find. 

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/monster-island-weapons/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Old School is back: RQ Classic Fantasy Is Soon Here with Rust Monster and friends

RQ6 Classic Fantasy is close to being published. Got a glimpse of things in store at the yahoo group for Classic Fantasy and Rod encouraged me to create a couple of the monsters for RQ Encounter Generator that the Classic Fantasy is going to contain.

Here is the number one hated monster from ye golden days of adventuring - GM's best friend : the Rust Monster

There was also a very nice Mimic there as well as its more dangerous brother the Killer Mimic.   The full descriptions of these are available in the above yahoo group.

You will find these and more in future with the tag "Classic Fantasy" in the RQ Encounter Generator. This Runequest 6 supplement promises to be lots of fun for all old school GM's.

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/old-school-is-back-rq-classic-fantasy-is-soon-here-with-rust-monster-and-friends/

Edited by hkokko
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

To see the Monster Island and die - Monstropedia of Loral

Here are few new denizens of the beautiful island called Loral. It is populated by rare endangered pieces unified in their approach to life (hate the intruders). There is rather large treasure ship wrecked on the island and there used to be God Learners here long time ago so the historians are of course quite interested in the island. The below natural exhibits are imagined for RQ6 Encounter Generator. Among the less educated the island is called Monster Island.   The sources have been the Tradetalk #13, Guide to Glorantha and Men at Sea.

- Toothbeast 
- Kelrod - the Flying Turtle of Loral
- Yellow Ape (the four handed variety)
- Queen Kweng - the Giant Chimpanzee
- Loralian Howler (not to be confused with Dorastorian Howler)
- Flying Ray
- Pit Monster (not to be confused with Chaotic Pit Monster)
- Devourer
- Zotiran - the Slug of Loral
- Fritillra - the Giant Butter fly of Loral
-Daughters of Fritillra

Some are really co-operative and are driven by the sense to please (their palates) and fulfill their heart's desire (hate the intruders). Some of these are bad news indeed.

There are other pages on Monster Island

- Return to Monster Island
- Return to Monster Island Completed
- Plants of Glorantha

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2016/04/09/to-see-the-monster-island-and-die-monstropedia-of-loral/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Classic Fantasy -Old School Monsters

There seem to be lots of interest in old school recently. Classic Fantasy supplement by the Design Mechanism looks likely to fill the craving for old school for a long time to come. the list of monsters is like who is who in the memory lane of the early days of my gaming in late 1970's. Spent a few moments in creating templates to generate some of the monsters from my very first games in 1976 or 77. Somebody beat me to the indomitable kobolds but here are a few

The first I remember throwing at my players in those school days was the carrion creeper or crawler.

- Carrion Creeper

The next that I vividly remember in cube form was
- Gelatinous Mass

There were others in the early days as well like
- Stirge

..and when the players grew up in levels they found
- Lurker

The interest seems high as I have rarely seen so many contributed monster encounters in so little time in the RQ Encounter Generator. Please keep contributing and marking them with "Classic fantasy" tag. It would be good if you remember to add the "Abilities" to the monster when you create it - this will help gamemasters in not having to flip back into the pdf or book to check the ability.

There are already bugbears, kobolds, goblins, hobgoblins, gnolls, orcs, hill giants, killer mimics, skeletons, umber hulks...

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/classic-fantasy-old-school-monsters

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Encounter Generator has moved. The new address is http://skoll.xyz/mythras_eg/. The tool is now also rebranded as Mythras Encounter Generator. Behind the scenes, the Django-platform was upgraded from 1.5 to 1.8, and the PDF/PNG export tool was changed from wkhtmltopdf to Weasyprint.

The old address will continue to work (redirecting to the new one) for some months, but will eventually be discontinued.

Please let me know if you have any trouble using the new setup.

• Like 2

I've used the new setup; it works great. Although, to be honest, I couldn't really tell the difference from the old set-up.

One question: Is there a way to show NPC's changing over time? For example, if I generate a novice Agimori hunting party, and then a few (game) years later, want to have the PC's meet the same Agimori (same names, characteristics and with the original skill choices), but have the NPC's upgraded to Veteran status, is there a way to do that?

The new address is good - I was able to log in right off and the content is migrated over. The Mythras branding still looks odd to me, but I'm confident it will grow on me. Thanks for developing and supporting such a good resource!

The new address is good - I was able to log in right off and the content is migrated over. The Mythras branding still looks odd to me, but I'm confident it will grow on me. Thanks for developing and supporting such a good resource!

14 hours ago, pachristian said:

I've used the new setup; it works great. Although, to be honest, I couldn't really tell the difference from the old set-up.

Then all is exactly as it should be :-) (Assuming you meant apart from the Mythras-logo in the banner. If you can't see the Mythras-logo, then something's wrong.)

One question: Is there a way to show NPC's changing over time? For example, if I generate a novice Agimori hunting party, and then a few (game) years later, want to have the PC's meet the same Agimori (same names, characteristics and with the original skill choices), but have the NPC's upgraded to Veteran status, is there a way to do that?

Sorry, no such feature. This would require the tool to remember all created enemies, and an interface to manage them. As most people use it just to create cannon fodder, I'm not sure it makes sense to implement this. If you have a PDF editor, your best shot is to export the enemies as PDF, and edit them manually.

1 hour ago, bturner said:

If you mean the black banner, when everything else brownish, then I agree. Visual design is not one of my strengths. Any contributions to the look'n'feel are welcome.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Here are new additions to Encounter Generator for Mythras

Serpent Folk Brotherhoods of Monster Island

Serpent folk of the Monster Island supplement are prone to forming brotherhoods around their profession. The brotherhoods have their headquarters in Brotherhood Guild Houses - buildings that can be targets for inquisitive players.

There are more than a  dozen brotherhoods mentioned  in the supplement.  Brotherhoods are strong even in thase days of waning serpent folk strength. 

Here are some guild house denizens one could meet while venturing into or close to brotherhood strongholds. 

- Brotherhood of Carrion Scavenger - beastmasters of Serpent Folk
- Brotherhood of Silent Watch - Tomb and treasure guardians
- Brotherhood of Serpentine Grace - dancers, courtesans and acrobats
- Brotherhood of Obsidian Claw - Close combat warrior scouts and monster hunters
- Brotherhood of Fang - Personal bodyguards[/list]
More will come later....

There are also new parties created

- Akakor Serpent People Chromatic Doom Party - warriors with sorucerous ranged weapons
- Akakor Serpent People Silent Watch - tomb guardian party
- Akakor Serpent People Veteran Silent Watch - strong tomb guardian party[/list]
..and corresponding individual enemies

- Veteran Serpent People Official - Chromatic Doom
- Veteran Serpent People Warrior - Chromatic Doom
- Superior Serpent People Entertainer
- Skilled Serpent People assassin
- Veteran Serpent People Assassin, Disciple of Silken Death
- Disciple of the Silken Death mystic discipline
- Skilled Serpent People Warrior, Fang
- Veteran Serpent People Warrior, Fang
- Veteran Serpent People Warrior, Strong
- Veteran Serpent People Officer

- Skilled Serpent People Warrior, Silent Watch
- Veteran Serpent People Warrior, Silent Watch
- Serpent People Silent Watch Officer
- Veteran Serpent People Warrior, Strong
- Veteran Beast Handler
- Veteran Beast Handler, Strong one[/list]

New additional features have been created and incorporated into various rooms, trade caravans and other appropriate places
- Jungle Decorative items
- Monster Island Artwork
- Monster Island Substances
- Monster Island Items[/list]

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/serpent-folk-brotherhoods-of-monster-island/

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Encounter Generator Returns to Anaxial's Annex

After a brief break here are a few additions to Encounter Generator to help Mythras and RQ6 referees create new NPC's and other encounters.
Pamaltelan continent

-Agitorani, Pamalt Initiate
-Eogyrin - carnivorous amphibian from Slon
-Eryop - carnivorous amphibian from Slon
-Diadect - an amphibian from Slon
-Tanuku - Milk Antelope

Seas
- Nereid - a saltwater nymph
- Kasagath - deepwater mermen
- Oarfish
- Geyser - waterspout from Hearts of Glorantha
- Kraken weed (Medium)

Elementals
- Luxite - Dara Happan elemental of Light

Various
- Ghoul (Dark Troll)
- Scaled Gargoyle
- Poisonbloom Runner (Dorastor)

Monster Island

Sorcerous warriors for Serpent Folk
- Elite Serpent People Officer - Chromatic Doom (Play the march, please)
- Veteran Serpent Warrior - Chromatic Doom updated
- Veteran Serpent Warrior Officer - Chromatic Doom updated
- Magic staffs for Chromatic Doom feature list for the above
- Chromatic War party updated
- Akakor at Night

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/encounter-generator-returns-to-anaxials-annex/

• Like 1

Daimons Are Forever – or return to Anaxial’s Roster – again

Here is a set of missing Gloranthan creatures for Mythras Encounter Generator based on Anaxial's Roster.  These can be somewhat rare - or even extremely rare. Some of them even the stronger parties would probably not like to encounter.

The daimons and elemental spirits are inspired by both the Anaxial's Roster and Nikk Effingham's excellent post on elementals 

- Gust Umbroli
- Breeze Umbroli
- Storm Umbroli
- Gale Umbroli
- Sali, Fire Spirit
- Urzani, Fire Daimon
- Gati, Earth Spirit
- Talosi, Earth Daimon
- Veredthi: Spirit of Water
- Manthi, Water Daimon
- Xenthi, Darkness Daimon

There exists about 40 Luathan warriors in the Genertela continent - here is one of them, one of the less skilled ones.

- Luathan Warrior, Lower Rank

Here are some trophies to gather or protect based on your parties' instincts.

- Eskaval
- Monoceros
- Elk
- Panda Bear
- Panther
- Red Deer
- Miniature Gargoyle

Grazer's horses are legendary. If you manage to get one - most likely others will want it from you.

- Goldeneye horse

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/daimons-are-forever-or-return-to-anaxials-roster-again/

2500 Encounter Templates - Demons, Nightgaunts, Undead,Foxwomen and Sea Wolves

Mythras Encounter Generator reached a boundary of 2500 Encounter Templates today. It is quite a ride since August 2013 when I first learned of the RQ Encounter Generator and started to contribute to it. 

Here are few of the new ones I created during this weekend. 

Animals for Glorantha or other places

- Agarzi - dog headed lizard
- Owl Moth
- Dende Boat Bird
- Spirit Fox
- Jerendal, Shell Deer
- Snagarl (Sea Wolf)
- Giant Tick

Chaos creatures
- Stag Broo

Intelligent beings
- Nightflyer (Sen Bardi) Scavenger
- Vuskarasas (Fox woman)

Undead and demonic beings
- Centaur Skeleton
- Tyrannosaurus Skeleton
- Kelpie
- Nuckelavee - Horse Demon of the Sea
- Nightgaunt
- Crushing Ooze Demon
- Tusk Rider Skeleton
- Tusk Brother Skeleton
- Tusker Skeleton
- Demi-Bird Skeleton

Here are some old posts to get the best out of the encounter generator

- Gaming Night Tips for RQ6 Encounter Generator
- Guide to Finding and Generating Enemies
- Creating a NPC and Parties
..if you do not want to use Glorantha

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/2500-encounter-templates-shoggoths-nightgaunts-undeadfoxwomen-and-sea-wolves/

• Like 1

Who says Dorastor has all the fun - join the Cwim'ming party

Every Tom, Dick and Harry knows that you should avoid Teshnos and Wastelands close by  it on the Wilddays as Cwim is having his daily walks. 

Created the old favorite

- Cwim the Spawn of Thed and Devil
from the Gloranthan Secrets book. He joins the Encounter Generator's chaotic party with his small friends

- Cwim's Spit Monsters
who are spitting image of himself. For convenience there is now

- Cwim'ming party
which contains the Cwim itself, gorps he throw and the spit monsters.

It would be good to know his arrival a bit beforehand as the party might need some preparing. So I created random party table for Foreshadowing the Encounter. It can be attached to any party and it can provide some clues that an encounter might be occurring. Some examples would be

- locals fleeing the encounter
- carrion animals associated with encounter gathering
- Spoor of the encounter found
- Footprints made by the encounter
- Wildlife alarmed by the closeness of the encounter
- Favorite food animal of the encounter growing alarmed
and so on.This is attached now to Cwim'ming party but will in time be attached to other parties as well. 

Here are few other Chaos encounters from earlier posts

- Obviously Unbalanced Chaos in Dorastor
- Chaos Special - There are Broos Everywhere
- Sea and Chaos - These are a few of my favorite things
- To see the Monster Island and Die
- Demon Encounters in RQ6

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/who-says-dorastor-has-all-the-fun-join-the-cwimming-party/

Edited by hkokko

Pregenerated Characters for One Off RQ/Mythras Scenarios - Standard Barbarians

There are situations where you need quickly either many or a single pre generated character. You might be running a one off and do not want to spend any time for creating the characters. There might have been a very nice total party kill early in the game night and players want to still continue. There might have been even an unlucky character death in the middle of the evening. In all these cases you just want to get back to the railroad. 

Encounter Generator solves this neatly for Mythras and old RQ6. Here is a first quickie fix for the problem. Here is a pregenerated characters party that can be used both in Sartar or Prax or even non Gloranthan environment. Characters are at novice level. Generation follows majority of the steps included in the chargen - cultures, careers, appropriate weapons for three different professions that seem to be universal. 

- Sartar Warrior Hill Clan Levy 
- Sartar Warrior Loyal Housecarl
- Sartar Hunter Alynx Brother

Here are all of them in a pack

- Sartar Pregenerated Character Party

All of these could be easily used also in non Gloranthan settings by changing the language names and shield names. In case of combat styles - just change the names. If you want to allow only one combat trait for a character - select one of those. 

Later on I will publish more pregens for other professions and civilizations. 

Here is a link to the Charts that the GM might need and the way Encounter Generator can be used to support game night.  If you need a tavern to let the group meet - here are several. Markets are just nearby.

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/pregenerated-characters-for-one-off-rqmythras-scenarios-standard-barbarians/

• Like 1

Pregenerated Characters for Mythras/Rq6 - Barbarians, City Priests and Thieves

Once in a while you need to be able to get the game started quickly and character generation while cool in itself can take a while, even a sizeable portion of the game session. So here the Encounter Generator comes to rescue

Here is a set of ready made characters roughly following the character generation process of Mythras (fits for RQ6 as well). It will create all of the skills for the professions and civilization types chosen, typical armor, all the combat style traits. It even contains the social class, background events, connections, information about parents, siblings and extended family and the family reputation. For Glorantha it also contains some bits of family history. 
You will also find a few more pregenerated characters - most of them adhering to above 
- Pavis Merchant Pregen
- Pavis Thief Pregen
- Sartar Priest Pregen

In the previous post I had already available
- Sartar Hunter Alynx Brother Pregen
- Sartar Warrior Hill Clan Levy Pregen
- Sartar Warrior Loyal Housecarl Pregen

These can be generated in groups
- Sartar Pregenerated Character Party
- Sartarians at Pavis Pregenerated Party

The following new feature tables were added

- Connections
- Parents
- Siblings
- Extended Family
- Social Class - Barbarian
- Social Class - Civilized

So now there is no excuse in getting the group around the table quickly into action in the game of Mythras. 

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/pregenerated-characters-for-mythrasrq6-barbarians-city-priests-and-thieves/

Link Your Gloranthan Character with Gloranthan History

One of the easiest ways to get your players tied to the Gloranthan background is to have them read one of the fabulous "What My Father Told Me" about their Gloranthan culture and one of the "What Everyone Knows About XXX" - for example this for Afadjann in Fonrit. Some of them are linked here. One could also ask the players to read Cults of Prax or even parts of Guide to Glorantha but that might be asking a lot of them.

Here is a new way of integrating character to Gloranthan history and environment. It uses the information in Gloranthan Timelines where the historical events of Glorantha are tied to generations of family.

Here is an example of the links produced.

Our History in Dragon Pass - My GreatGrandPa: In 1538 at Dragon Pass my GreatGrandFather was part of Palashee Longaxe Rebellion and overthrow of Lunars 

Our History in DragonPass - GrandPa: In 1569 at Dragon Pass my GrandFather was in the camp Jarosar, king of Sartar killed by Lunar spirits

Our History in Dragon Pass - My Parents: In 1605 at Holy Country my Father was fighting as a mercenary when Building Wall Battle thwarts invasion of the Lunar Empire into the Holy Country. 

Our History in Dragon Pass - My Time: In 1613 at Dragon Pass member of my family (me or my sibling or my cousin) fought for freedom in Starbrow's Rebellion- Outraged by Lunar presence and urged by social unrest - Sartarites rebelled in force and temporarily expelled the Lunar Army. Lunars regrouped and defeated the rebels 

It contains all of the historical dates published in Guide to Glorantha, Wyrms Footnotes and couple of other publications. It ties them down to what the family member of that generation was doing on that event. This very first version only have the paternal ancestors, next one will contain also maternal ancestors and more variation. Currently it only tackles Dragon Pass and the immediate surroundings but eventually will return to my current favorite area Fonrit.

Background generation generates also parent, sibling and extended family information in addition to connections and family reputation all generated according to Mythras/Rq6. In addition it also generates generic background events.

You can generate all of this by using an Encounter Generator party called
- Background for a Character

You will also find that the Pregenerated Characters for your games contain this information either for all or some generations.

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/link-your-gloranthan-character-with-gloranthan-history/

Nasty - Check. Chaotic - Check. Dorastor - Check. TPK - Check. 

Looking for a one shot or TPK - here are few nasty encounters for Encounter Generator for Mythras and RQ6 from every GM's dream and every player's nightmare - lovely home of the shrine of Dorasta - Dorastor. Most of them mean death for even the most powerful of the player parties. Most of them are unique - meaning only one of them exists in Glorantha. 

Vampires might exist anywhere. This was originally from Sun County
- Ancient Human Vampire - Rune

Disease spreading is not the prerogative of Broos only. Here is a flock of Harpies to do the same
- Harpy Queen
- Harpy Elder
- Chaos Griffin
- Harpy Queen and Harpy Nest

The abandoned ruins of Dokat contain often the only inhabitant a spirit known as
- Dokat

Madness is prevalent in dorastor and few things are as mad as the
- Mad Sultan

Mad Sultan never goes anywhere without proper entourage
- Mad Sultan Party

There are relatively good guys in Dorastor but they are few and far between
- Platewalker - human form
- Platewalker - man form
- Platewalker party
- Mistress the Last

Slimestone is a place but it has got some personality even if a bit clinging one
- Slimestone

Siamese twins are rare but here is a pair who would like to meet you
- Skanth and Skath

Maidstone archers have a remote relative
- Yeach

This is the most volatile thing you might encounter
- The Thing From Dorastor

Some other chaotic ones are here
- Obviously Unbalanced Chaos from Dorastor
- Chaos Special - There are Broos Everywhere

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/nasty-check-chaotic-check-dorastor-check-tpk-check/

Pregenerated Characters for Mythras/Rq6 - Nomad Herders and Warriors in Prax and Elsewhere

Games Master will sometimes need quickly a set of player characters. Perhaps it is for a one off at convention or otherwise. Perhaps there was a TPK or you had one new player on baord without a character. Though character generation is fun it may take awhile - so in this series of posts a way to generate quickly some pregenerated characters.  

Previous installments of pregenerated characters for Mythras/Rq6 Encounter Generator tackled some city folk and barbarians.
- Pregenerated Characters for Mythras/RQ6 - Barbarians, City Priests and Thieves

Now is the time for the noble nomads. These can be used either in Prax in Glorantha or anywhere using the animal names as just names of the tribes. 

First some herders
- Nomad Bison Herder
- Nomad Impala Herder
- Zebra Herder
- Nomad Rhino Herder
- Nomad High Llama Herder
- Nomad Pol Joni Horse Herder

..and then some warriors to protect them

- Nomad Bison Warrior
- Nomad Rhino Warrior
- Impala Nomad Warrior
- High LLama Nomad Warrior
- Zebra Nomad Warrior
- Pol Joni Horse Nomad Warrior

You will also find a pregenerated nomad party, most likely in Paps or near Pavis city walls as so many different tribes together is likely to cause strife. 
- Pregenerated Nomad Party

What are you waiting for - go make ambush already in Plains of Prax or hire out to protect a merchant caravan or go looting he Big Rubble in front of you

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/pregenerated-characters-for-mythrasrq6-nomad-herders-and-warriors-in-prax-and-elsewhere/

Daimons Are Forever - Sky Warriors, Flamingoes and Dog People

Daimons are quite rarely encountered in Genertela. Here are a few created for the Mythras/Rq6 Encounter Generator

Here are some of the missing daimons
- Altinae 
- Certamus - Sky Warrior
- Destixin - Lunar Flamingo - Red Form
- Destixin - Lunar Flamingo - Black Form

On the whim I added few other rarely encountered ones. Sedrali are dog people in Ralios. They are seen for example in the original Narrator's book but of course found on the Anaxial's Roster. 
- Sedrali - Dog People - Male Hunter
- Sedrali - Dog People - Female Hunter
of course there also exists a party of them
- Sedrali Dog People Hunting Party

Passion spirits have gained 
- Idiocy spirit
- Violence spirit
- Grief spirit

Most of the rest of the daimons can be found in 
- Daimons are forever - or return to Anaxial's Roster

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/daimons-are-forever-da-capo-encore/

• 3 weeks later...

Pregenerated Characters for Mythic Rome (Mythras)

I had a request to create pregenerated characters for Mythic Rome for Mythras.

There are situations where you need quickly either many or a single pre generated character. You might be running a one off and do not want to spend any time for creating the characters. There might have been a very nice total party kill early in the game night and players want to still continue. There might have been even an unlucky character death in the middle of the evening. In all these cases you just want to get back to the railroad.

Encounter Generator solves this neatly for Mythras and old RQ6. Here is a first quickie fix for the problem. Here is a pregenerated characters party that can be used both in Late Republic Roman environment. Characters are at novice level. Generation follows majority of the steps included in the chargen - cultures, careers, appropriate weapons for several professions that seem to be universal in Roman times. These are now for Roman native citizens. Late Republic it is rarer for citizens to have military combat styles if you do not have military background.

These follow the same principles than in the previous pregeneration articles  that were more fantasy world based - Glorantha or otherwise (Standard Barbarians, Nomad Herders and Warriors, Barbarians, City Thieves and Priests, Esrolia, Balazar, Hsunchern - Civilization vs Primitives, Larger Variety of Pregenerated Characters for Esrolia and Sartar) that were usable for example in Pavis and Sartar.

Here are the pregen characters for characters at the start of their career

- Roman Charioteer
- Roman Dilettante
- Roman Gladiator - Gaul
- Roman Legionary
- Roman Merchant
- Roman Street Thug
..and the whole group of them

- Roman Pregenerated Character Party

https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/pregenerated-characters-for-mythic-rome-mythras/

• Like 1