BUG Reports

Just started testing my files in download section and got this:

"You may only download 1 file at a time. Wait until your other download has finished, then try again"

However, I finished the DL about 30 minutes ago and even jumped on another ISP...

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

Noticed these in Download section have wrong files attached:

Magic World NPCs 1-5

when I tried to fix them it wouldn't allow me to upload .pdf

It read: "Allowed file extensions are: 1"

Edited by tooley1chris

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

File extensions are working again.

These are allowed now: doc docx dot dotx xls xlsx xlt xltx ppt pptx pot potx pps ppsx sldx txt rtf odt fodt ods fods odp fodp odg fodg psd psp cpt cgm svg webp bpg bmp jpg jpeg gif png tif tiff pdf

Are there any others we need?

Try editing your download again tooley1chris. I was able to fix the d100II srd file which had the similar problem.

• Like 2

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

The upload size was set to "unlimited" in the AdminCP, but the practical limit is 20 Mb - something which I can't change (I would if I could). It's got something to do with the server we're hosted at. I've changed the limit from unlimited to 20480 Kb now to make it more clear to people. Any file larger I can upload by ftp - and with the new software I can even set the correct author! 

Edited by Trifletraxor
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is just an issue with my phone but when I pull up a screenshot in the downloads section it's smaller than the preview pic and impossible to zoom in.

It appears to be any of the screen shots I uploaded. 

Just to be clear,I'll open the page with the file description and screenshots. Click the screen shot window, it pops up a smaller pic on a black window with a full size option. If I swipe to zoom it messes the black window up. If I click full size I have the option to download the pic. 

It looks like its supposed to be a "view larger pic" option but the wondow isn't compatible with android or at least galaxy.

What's with the merging of posts?

I posted three posts in the Chaosium/Moon Design thread and they have all been merged into one post.

Sometimes,I want the posts kept separate, so as to emphasise points. Merging the posts means than the emphasis has been lost in one large thread.

Is there any way to turn off this feature, on a user by user basis?

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here. 

It appears to be any of the screen shots I uploaded. 

Just to be clear,I'll open the page with the file description and screenshots. Click the screen shot window, it pops up a smaller pic on a black window with a full size option. If I swipe to zoom it messes the black window up. If I click full size I have the option to download the pic. 

It looks like its supposed to be a "view larger pic" option but the wondow isn't compatible with android or at least galaxy.

I've checked some of your submissions with my android phone. Could you post a link to a specific file where this happens?

What's with the merging of posts?

I posted three posts in the Chaosium/Moon Design thread and they have all been merged into one post.

Sometimes,I want the posts kept separate, so as to emphasise points. Merging the posts means than the emphasis has been lost in one large thread.

Is there any way to turn off this feature, on a user by user basis?

New feature of the upgraded software?

It happens on ALL my files. I couldn't easily find anothers file with a screenshot so can't compare but when i first click the image I get this:

Screenshot_2015-08-03-12-37-48_zpshgtvsw

then when I pinch to enlarge I get this:

Screenshot_2015-08-03-12-37-55_zps2c5asy

Conventions and Stuff, Here we go and several test posts produce the following error when you try to view them: 

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here. 

@tooley1chris: See what you mean now. I've opened a thicket with the support guys.

@soltakss: That's just me fooling around as tooley1chris suggested. I thought those forums and posts were hidden from view, but had forgot some settings. Should be gone from your view now.