BUG Reports

I don't really think this is a huge deal, Trifletraxor. Just seemed like something that wasn't working correctly that you may or may not have been paying for...

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

Guest Vile Traveller

Not sure if this is a bug, but in "our" moderated forums (AEON in my case), it's only possible to pin or delete threads, not lock them. Any way to let moderators have the locking power back?

Our download section has been wonky for a rather long time now, with some files that are not possible to download. However, since the latest update every time someone tries to download which seems to be missing, it is logged and a report is sent to me by email. This makes me able to report back to the original uploaders that their files need a reupload, or remove it if that user is no longer active. So, while the download section may be annoying at times, now that it is slowly being cleaned up. 

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

This is something very, very minor, but I thought I'd mention it because it looks a little weird.

A profile 'location' displays such that the word 'Location' and what's defined squishes together. In the case of my profile, it displays "LocationSeattle". No space, no punctuation.

Edited by K Peterson

I'm blind and can't seem to find the option in my profile. How's 'bout a hint :-) ?

Present home-port: home-brew BRP/OQ SRD variant; past ports-of-call: SB '81, RQIII '84, BGB '08, RQIV(Mythras) '12,  MW '15, and OQ '17

BGB BRP: 0 edition: 20/420; .pdf edition: 06/11/08; 1st edition: 06/13/08

Never mind. I went to the doctor and now I can see! LOL!

Present home-port: home-brew BRP/OQ SRD variant; past ports-of-call: SB '81, RQIII '84, BGB '08, RQIV(Mythras) '12,  MW '15, and OQ '17

BGB BRP: 0 edition: 20/420; .pdf edition: 06/11/08; 1st edition: 06/13/08

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vile Traveller

Signatures are back!

But now it seems they can't be changed. Or I should say I've changed mine on my profile editing page, but it doesn't change in the posts.

But now it seems they can't be changed. Or I should say I've changed mine on my profile editing page, but it doesn't change in the posts.

They can be changed, in fact I changed mine recently - There is an edit button somewhere. The sigs are limited to 5 lines and a very few links, but they can be created and edited.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Guest Vile Traveller

Found it. If you go to "Account Settings" on the drop-down menu instead of "Edit Profile", there is a link that lets you change your sig.

Doing it under "Edit Profile" doesn't work, though.

For the last couple of days I've been unable to log into forums. 

If I choose the "forgot password" option and reset it, it allows me access but fails again when I log in later.

Error code: 2C232/1

Help?

Edited by tooley1chris

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects