The Case of the Missing Professor for Dark Streets

doomedpc

There is a new 65 page PDF adventure for Dark Streets available (written by me and Ade).

When a professor goes missing from a prestigious college, the Bow Street Runners are called to York to investigate. It soon becomes apparent that he's not the only person to have mysteriously vanished.

A stand-alone 18th century Cthulhu Mythos adventure for Dark Streets, The Case of the Missing Professor also forms part one of the forthcoming Terror of the Toad campaign.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/132145/The-Case-of-the-Missing-Professor

• Like 1

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

Just bought it. HUGE file, currently waiting for it to download.

I'm using A-State to as a banished Clanking City in my Gloranthan campaign, Dark Streets will fit right in with it too I hope! :)

Tell us more about the forthcoming Terror of the Toad campaign!

• Like 1

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Just bought it. HUGE file, currently waiting for it to download.

I'm using A-State to as a banished Clanking City in my Gloranthan campaign, Dark Streets will fit right in with it too I hope! :)

Tell us more about the forthcoming Terror of the Toad campaign!

Many thanks :) I'll leave Ade to go into more details on the campaign, save to say it'll go beyond England and be in several parts.

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

Hi - The Terror Of The Toad Campaign is indeed intended to cover a large part of the known world.

It starts in York with Part One : The Case Of The Missing Professor and stays in York for Part Two : The Case Of The Ransacked Room, in which the plot starts to thicken. From there Dashwood becomes involved and the Characters return to London where further information about a conspiracy against the Empire starts to unfold. The leads point to Venice and an age old mysterious Cult. Further investigations point to the all but destroyed Alexandria in Egypt. Options from there include The Caribbean & Americas which is a hotbed of intrigue, Shanghai and Borneo... 

I hope you enjoyed the first part and I will be continuing with it after I have finished my current project.

Ade