[Alephtar Games] Wind on the Steppes preorder

RosenMcStern

All pre-order PDFs are sent (including Vorax's TCE). Dead tree copies to follow as soon as possible.

I am sorry for the delay but the printer really did the nasty this time. I hope to receive the books this week, and then there will be the (long) trip to all of your addresses.

Got mine. Very nice indeed!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Paolo, just want to say 'Thanks' for supporting BRP :) You guys constantly produce great books, interesting settings and never stop to amaze me. I can consider myself lucky to have met some of you at the Kraken last year and got the opportunity to get my hands on some nice books.

Will soon finish my Crusader of the Amber Coast Campaign and might start a WotS after that - except the players want to play Merrie England, that is ;)

• Like 1

Will soon finish my Crusader of the Amber Coast Campaign and might start a WotS after that - except the players want to play Merrie England, that is ;)

If you play WotS, which I truely hope, feel free to ask me for infos, explanations or ideas (there already are some in the book) and to give me your feeling about the game. I even have a long scenario draft to introduce settled PCs to Nomads on my hard disk.

• Like 1

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog

That's actually a 

I even have a long scenario draft to introduce settled PCs to Nomads on my hard disk.

That's actually a nice thing - will you make it available somehow? Guess it would be very helpful to get a plot together, as I always find it more challenging in historic settings to come up with something that is at least a bit believable and in the correct timeframe. I quite like that, but the work to be done is a bit more than playing in a fantasy setting ...

But then you said there is a lot of info in the book and on the web - guess I'll be a'right. ;)

@Rosen: I stand corrected. But the good thing is, now I can stop blaming me for not buying the BRP version - if there never has been one. :)

Hey Paolo, just want to say 'Thanks' for supporting BRP :) You guys constantly produce great books, interesting settings and never stop to amaze me. I can consider myself lucky to have met some of you at the Kraken last year and got the opportunity to get my hands on some nice books.

If they want to play Merrie England, I'd say "Go for it"!  :)

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here. 

If they want to play Merrie England, I'd say "Go for it"!  :)

This is kinda like trying to get past those buskers in Times Square heh heh

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but there has never been a BRP version of Stupor Mundi. There are three different version for the last three incarnations of RQ (MRQ1, MRQ2, RQ6) but no BRP.

Hmm, hang on there.  I have a print version (via Lulu, I think) of MRQ1 and RQ6 versions.  And I have a pdf version of Kidnapping in Al-Halisa which appears to be for BRP.  What's the MRQ2 version you mentioned?

(would have PMed, but your inbox appears to be full)

44/420