Where has the SPAM Button gone?

soltakss

We used to have a little SPAM button where we could report posts about enhancing things, or making things stand up, or advertising things.

It seems to have gone.

Could we have the SPAM button back, please?

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Like others, I have a "MultiQuote", a "Quote" and a "Like This button", but the SPAM button, which might have been an exclamation mark in a triangle, is conspicuous by its absence.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Strange... I'm able to see the report link when I view the forums as a guest. It's not a button, but a light grey link which darkens when you hover over it. Right lower corner of every post, left of the MultiQuote button. Are you sure nobody sees it but me?

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Strange... I'm able to see the report link when I view the forums as a guest. It's not a button, but a light grey link which darkens when you hover over it. Right lower corner of every post, left of the MultiQuote button. Are you sure nobody sees it but me?

If I log out, there is a link that says "Report". If I log in there's "Blog This", "MultiQuote" and "Quote". No report button.

Edit: There's also "Edit" between "Blog This" and "MultiQuote" if it is my own post.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just switched the registration to email and admin verification. That will slow down the registration process, but pretty much completely kill the spammers (Except those who registered before the change that is).

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.