Project Sandbox

Nakana

Hey everyone! I should have maps out (with scale) sometime tonight. 

Here is the list I have so far: 

• Tooley1Chris - 10
  • Dave the DM - 23; Viridia
  • Chaot - 19; Uhrlzug
  • MrJealousy - 4; Rosefall
  • Hexelis - 13
  • Sunwolfe - 3
  • Nakana - 24

If I've missed anyone or if you know the name of your country, please let me know asap. Thanks!

• Like 1

BGB = BRP Gold. New book = BRP Platinum.  Stay metal. 

This is the wrong time for me to try and develop something, but I'm certainly going to follow this thread with interest. It's a great concept, and it's going to be really fun watching to see what you creative types come up with. 

Enjoy yourselves!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

A thought just occured to me. If Nakana and everyone involved would approve, we could use my new Kingdom Management Tool to run this. Or as a sorta guide.

Would be like the birth of each nations civilization and selfishly give me a chance to play test it on a grander scale. 

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

Sorry for the delay guys. Maps are almost done. (Unexpected job that I couldn't afford to let pass by)

All "standard" rpg races are welcome. However, don't feel tied down by the "standard" stereotypes. 

tooley1chris, let me review the KMT. I was thinking at some point using rules from RuneQuest Empires to have a mini game, but this might be better as everyone has access to it. 

• Like 1

The RuneQuest Empires is a wonderful system as well and I got a lot of inspiration from that source. I definitely think my system is more streamlined and probably easier for YOU to manage EVERYONES separate kingdoms ,but people might at least be familiar with  RuneQuest Empires so it might be easier, more comfortable, and fuzzier. :)

Either way I think it's gonna be fun. I'm going  after Chaot first! Muhahahaha!

Edit: forgot this isn't going to be a game of RISK. Sorry. ;)

Edited by tooley1chris
  • Like 2

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've been away so long, I've been helping my uncle lay linoleum and revisiting some of my own RPG related projects. It's nice to see others working on this too.

Sadly, I need to redo a lot of stuff before my roads, and fluff are ready to post. Namely my roads look more like a mesh network topography.

Edited by Dave the DM

Imagine, Adventure, Have Fun!

Hey guys, my apologies for my absence. Work has become unbelievably busy; I'm juggling about 6 major projects all at once all of a sudden. 

I don't want this project to die, but to be honest I may not be able to do anything for a few more weeks. Please bear with me. =\

• Like 3