Eternity Realms update

auyl

Hey all,

Just thought I'd throw an update on the Eternity Realms RPG that I'm making. The editing is done, working on some rewrites now and then artwork will start being assigned. Not all the art is in but what I do have I'm happy with so possibly looking at a September or October release. Will keep you all updated!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Get all our products at our website: www.devotedpublishing.com

Check Solace Games out on Facebook here!

It's a Legend based ruleset that is not OGC. It has increased hit points, toughness like rules, a new nature magic and dozens of new spells. It will have a bit of setting info with the "Eternity Realm" which is a place surrounded by impenetrable mountains and about the size of Europe and Asia put together. The idea is the this Eternity Realm is the focal point that connects all other realms (settings).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Any further updates for us Auyl?

Still working on some rewrite stuff, noticed some of the setting info really needed to be worked on so slaving away on that. Been progressing more slowly than I had hoped, but still hoping for September to get this on DTRPG!

• 2 weeks later...

Along with working on editing and getting artwork done. I've been adding to the built-in setting and a big surprise....

Solace Games now has the rights to the d100 rules that Legend uses. No licenses or anything. This does NOT include the Legend name, just the rules. This will allow for greater flexibility for my company in getting supplements out. By the looks of it, I MIGHT get this out by the end of the month, but not sure. Had some RL stuff going on that I had to deal with. But it's getting closer and closer to being done everyday!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

So the project is a little behind schedule, but I think you will all like the additions.

Just added 5 lineages that can add flavour to any Adventurer, along with 20 different weapons specific to certain races and also 8 unique sailing ships for 4 different races (2 ships each). Working on the bestiary and Eternity Realm fluff next. Hopefully I can pull it all together soon!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another update. Sorry for the delay on this. Finised up descriptions and stats for 40 new racial weapons and 8 racial sailing ships, all unique in their own ways. Will be working on descriptions on some new monsters and lineage rules. Artwork is being produced hopefully you'll see this soon!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating in a while. Doing some more tweaks and writing. I'm almost done new factions and will start on finishing fluff soon. As well added rules on increasing hit points and combat actions via improvement rolls. I think you're all going to like them. Will start posting some art for everyone to check out soon!

• 3 weeks later...

So here's a pic of the Flesh-Tearer a four-armed demon. Hope you enjoy! Art continues to roll in. PDF release aiming for December.

Sorry folks couldn't get it to upload for some reason :(

Edited by auyl
Can't get file to upload

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2015‎ ‎1‎:‎11‎:‎03‎, Trifletraxor said:

No! What file type and size was it? We want to see the Flesh-Tearer!

It's a .jpg and is only 200 KB, but for some reason it tells me it can't go up. I don't know what's going on. It says on the bottom of my attachments part that it can't be bigger than 0.98 MB but it's not.

12 hours ago, auyl said:

It's a .jpg and is only 200 KB, but for some reason it tells me it can't go up. I don't know what's going on. It says on the bottom of my attachments part that it can't be bigger than 0.98 MB but it's not.

That's weird. I've tried to tweak some settings. Could you try again and maybe email it to me [username]@outlook.com if it still doesn't work so I can troubleshoot it?

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.