Nick J.

Form Fillable Adventurer Sheet for Magic World

Alrighty. Just finished stripping out all of the JavaScript in the sheet. I also stripped out some tool-tips to avoid confusion, and deleted stuff like the radio buttons for Heroic or Standard hit points, and converted all of the read-only fields to standard forms. Everything in the sheet should now be fillable, but there are no calculations of any kind in the document. You can still click on the portrait box and import an image however.

Hopefully other people find this useful.

MagicWorld CS (form-fillable-no-calc)v2.3.1 .pdf

Edited by Nick J.
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so very much. This will enable me to create non-human characters for on the tram on the way to work and store them digitally instead of in my tiny apartment. I’m sure others will also get use out of these.

6 hours ago, Nick J. said:

Alrighty. Just finished stripping out all of the JavaScript in the sheet. I also stripped out some tool-tips to avoid confusion, and deleted stuff like the radio buttons for Heroic or Standard hit points, and converted all of the read-only fields to standard forms. Everything in the sheet should is now be fillable, but there are no calculations of any kind in the document. You can still click on the portrait box and import an image however.

Hopefully other people find this useful.

MagicWorld CS (form-fillable-no-calc)v2.3.1 .pdf

You’re a good man Nick! Can’t wait till we try out Dolmenwood!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rsanford said:

You’re a good man Nick! Can’t wait till we try out Dolmenwood!

I'm getting there. Work has been brutal the past couple of months, but I'm nearing the end of the long dark tunnel.

10 hours ago, Nick J. said:

I'm getting there. Work has been brutal the past couple of months, but I'm nearing the end of the long dark tunnel.

That makes me think of the end of Cemetary Man (which has a strange/silly/non sequitur ending.
My past couple months have been confuzzled anyways... but all the game groups I'm in have been on hiatus or worse. So it will be good to get back to it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Simlasa said:

That makes me think of the end of Cemetary Man (which has a strange/silly/non sequitur ending.
My past couple months have been confuzzled anyways... but all the game groups I'm in have been on hiatus or worse. So it will be good to get back to it.

I've never seen the movie, but my life feels kind of strange and silly lately so I probably should watch it.