Damn you Vile. I thought this was funny so I showed my wife... now I'm mowing the lawn!

'Round Tuits' are great and all but not a substitute for rules man!! :)

The existence of round tuits should not be shared frivolously! Generally spouses have no need-to-know in this area.

Edited by Vile

On 11/20/2016 at 4:06 AM, ThornPlutonius said:

So, is this AEON:engine™ dead now?

Hey, what's with the negative waves, Moriarty! No, it's waiting for my BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules to be published so I can get back to it (specifically, so I can get back to AEON:mageworld™). Dreamscape Design is basically me, so it takes a while to get things done.

Edited by Vile
  • Like 2

On 11/20/2016 at 3:46 AM, Vile said:

He, what's with the negative waves, Moriarty! No, it's waiting for my BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules to be published so I can get back to it (specifically, so I can get back to AEON:mageworld™). Dreamscape Design is basically me, so it takes a while to get things done.

The dizzying plethora of names / titles etc is a bit confusing - whats " AEON:mageworld " when its at home then?

:D

Edited by NickMiddleton
  • Like 1

It's intended to fill a recently-vacated niche for a simple, yet complete, entry-level D100 fantasy game. ;)

Edited by Vile

On November 22, 2016 at 5:13 AM, Vile said:

It's intended to fill a recently-vacated niche for a simple, yet complete, entry-level D100 fantasy game. ;)

That niche isn't vacant on my shelf, but if you made stuff to expand/accompany it I'd be interested

• Like 2

On 12/25/2016 at 1:26 AM, Simlasa said:

That niche isn't vacant on my shelf, but if you made stuff to expand/accompany it I'd be interested

Indeed, and it's to avoid licencing complications that I'm writing AEON:core™, so that there are no restrictions on further expansions and adventures.

Edited by Vile
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2016 at 9:46 PM, Vile said:

He, what's with the negative waves, Moriarty! No, it's waiting for my BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules to be published so I can get back to it (specifically, so I can get back to AEON:mageworld™). Dreamscape Design is basically me, so it takes a while to get things done.

I'm glad there are still signs of life.  I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor.

• Like 1