Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Damn you Vile. I thought this was funny so I showed my wife... now I'm mowing the lawn!

 

'Round Tuits' are great and all but not a substitute for rules man!! :)

The existence of round tuits should not be shared frivolously! Generally spouses have no need-to-know in this area.

Edited by Vile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2016 at 4:06 AM, ThornPlutonius said:

So, is this AEON:engine™ dead now?

Hey, what's with the negative waves, Moriarty! No, it's waiting for my BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules to be published so I can get back to it (specifically, so I can get back to AEON:mageworld™). Dreamscape Design is basically me, so it takes a while to get things done.

Edited by Vile
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2016 at 3:46 AM, Vile said:

He, what's with the negative waves, Moriarty! No, it's waiting for my BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules to be published so I can get back to it (specifically, so I can get back to AEON:mageworld™). Dreamscape Design is basically me, so it takes a while to get things done.

The dizzying plethora of names / titles etc is a bit confusing - whats " AEON:mageworld " when its at home then?

:D

Edited by NickMiddleton
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's intended to fill a recently-vacated niche for a simple, yet complete, entry-level D100 fantasy game. ;)

Edited by Vile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On November 22, 2016 at 5:13 AM, Vile said:

It's intended to fill a recently-vacated niche for a simple, yet complete, entry-level D100 fantasy game. ;)

That niche isn't vacant on my shelf, but if you made stuff to expand/accompany it I'd be interested

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2016 at 1:26 AM, Simlasa said:

That niche isn't vacant on my shelf, but if you made stuff to expand/accompany it I'd be interested

Indeed, and it's to avoid licencing complications that I'm writing AEON:core™, so that there are no restrictions on further expansions and adventures.

Edited by Vile
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2016 at 9:46 PM, Vile said:

He, what's with the negative waves, Moriarty! No, it's waiting for my BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules to be published so I can get back to it (specifically, so I can get back to AEON:mageworld™). Dreamscape Design is basically me, so it takes a while to get things done.

I'm glad there are still signs of life.  I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...