witch system

muminalver

Hi, got an idea for an campaign this morning when I was doodleing (drawing without a purpose). something in  the lines -Fear the snail-lords!!! Darkages/ iron ages (Xena,  groo and movies Conan barbarian inspired.) bad guys. Cheesy movies and tv series from the 80,90 & 2000.

Raiders, groups (remains of Great armies), nomad/ravager tribes.

Most feared are:

Snail Raiders, moves around slowly on the backs of gigantic snails. Have small fortress like housing there... Etc etc. So witch system?  runequest 3 for being made at the same time as inspiring series?.

Openquest 2 for it Will probably be the most fitting.

Or Runequest 6 for the combat? Or bàsic roleplaying... And its official I really hate postong with mobile devices..

It wasn't one of your choices, but I'd go with BRP Magic World. It lends itself to a flowing, cinematic...even pulpy style but can still be tinkered with using the Big Gold Book to add grit (if needed) without slowing things down. On the other hand your peeps are riding giant snails so speed may be relative :-).

Yeah, mobile devices blow chunks for posting. Especially with that auto correct: e.g. "witch" instead of "which".

Cheers!

Present home-port: home-brew BRP/OQ SRD variant; past ports-of-call: SB '81, RQIII '84, BGB '08, RQIV(Mythras) '12,  MW '15, and OQ '17

BGB BRP: 0 edition: 20/420; .pdf edition: 06/11/08; 1st edition: 06/13/08