Runequest 6 in German

General Kong

Just to keep all the RQ6-fans up to date: The SPIEL in Essen saw a preview of the edition of RQ6 auf Deutsch! Well, "preview" is actually an understatement for a full translation of the whole rulebook in a crisp and shiny hardcover book with a nice book-band, excellently bound - I have to be chauvinistic here: It's a German Preview!

Anyways, the preview title is not totaly misleading (if understating the beauty of the book) because the Runequest Gesellschaft e.V. - the non-profit publisher of the book - is looking for people to help them fund-raise German Runequest for good. They have already a GM-screen, Shores of Korantia, Ships & Shield Walls and at least one original German adventure in the pipeline (at their stall at the SPIEL they had the stuff right there for people to look-see) IF the crowdfunding makes good.

After 20 years there finally a German edition of the game again - I am happy as a fat child locked in a candy-store over the weekend!

• Like 2

Hello Omro Gamer and all other people interested in our german language RuneQuest 6 edition

Since the book will be in german language only the question of international shipping (except Austria) never came up until now. 

YES, we will ship to any place worldwide but will have to calculate the individual shipping costs based upon: destination, size of the package and (most important) weight of the final package. 
That is why we can´t state any shipping rates right now, because for most of the products we have no final weight, because they have not been printed yet. 

Available will be: 
- RuneQuest 6 Softcover Edition
- RuneQuest 6 Hardcover Edition (almost identical to our our preview edition, which weights 1.55 kg, which will cost about 12,00 EUR to ship Economy to worldwide)
- RuneQuest 6 Deluxe Edition (letherbound hardcover book, with the name RuneQuest and some runes embossed - is that the right term? - and metal corners)
- Abenteuer in Meeros (two adventures in Meeros + GM Screen)

More booklets and books are in the pipeline and can get into print shortly after the rulebook... but only if the Crowfunding succeeeds. 

Have a look at our crowdfunding site: 

http://www.startnext.de/runequest

Our website: 

http://www.runequest-rpg.de

and our Facebook page: 

https://www.facebook.com/RuneQuest-Gesellschaft-eV-653122794700108/

Cheers

André Jarosch
Headman of the RuneQuest-Gesellschaft e.V. (aka The Chaos Society)

• Like 1

I am happy as a fat child locked in a candy-store over the weekend!

That's funny. I am going to have to use that expression in the future! :-)

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

Available will be: 
- RuneQuest 6 Softcover Edition
- RuneQuest 6 Hardcover Edition (almost identical to our our preview edition, which weights 1.55 kg, which will cost about 12,00 EUR to ship Economy to worldwide)
- RuneQuest 6 Deluxe Edition (letherbound hardcover book, with the name RuneQuest and some runes embossed - is that the right term? - and metal corners)
- Abenteuer in Meeros (two adventures in Meeros + GM Screen)

Will you have any PDF only options for international supporters who don't want to pay shipping? I would love to get the Meeros adventures in PDF for example, and would like a PDF copy of the rules in German

Will you have any PDF only options for international supporters who don't want to pay shipping? I would love to get the Meeros adventures in PDF for example, and would like a PDF copy of the rules in German

I'm afraid the booklet "Adventures in Meeros" as it is to be called only contains translations of two adventures already available in English, i.e. "Meeros Falling" from the Games Master's Pack and "Sarinyas Curse".