Prince of Sartar. Comic

Noita

On 12/4/2016 at 6:28 PM, Iskallor said:

I so feel like running that adventure again. 

I've run it twice. The second time had some changes, catapulting broos for example (some invisible, some "explodes on death") and using the Coders. Both times were fun.

Edited by soltakss
  • Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 3 weeks later...

Kalin also posted the following with the above page:

Greetings everyone, and I hope your Sacred Time rites were successful during the holidays! I would just like to personally thank all of you – those who support us on Patreon and make this comic possible ,as well as those of you who just follow us every week. You guys are great!

Now, as you can see the comic this week looks slightly…colorless. The reason for that is simple – our colorist simply didn’t have the time during the holidays, so I decided that instead of making you wait even longer, I’ll just post the page in this version, while we all await the colored one. Once that one is done, I’ll simply replace it here.

2016 was kind of rough for the comic, what with me having to pause it a few times just to catch up with life, other work and all kinds of stuff like that. But we’re still going, and that’s what’s important! I will, of course, try and not let stuff like this happen in 2017, but let’s be real here – I can’t actually promise anything, except that I will try my best.

– Kalin

From Kalin:

Hey everyone…sooo, as you can see, today’s page, beyond just being really late, is also rather devoid of color. Again. I always try to be straight with you about this, so here’s how it is – our colorist is working himself silly trying to color things and balance other jobs, so he simply wasn’t able to make it this week, HOWEVER we did get page 92 uploaded in full color, so you should go back and check that out (I think it turned out great!).

Also, next week, Jeff and I will be attending an event here in Bulgaria, and as such we decided it would be for the best to give next week off to our colorist, just so he’ll have a chance to catch his breath. Whether that means I’ll upload another black and white page, or the page will be missing altogether, I can’t tell you right now, since I just don’t know. I apologize yet again for the constant delays and page-skips we’ve had in our schedule for the past year or so, however real life keeps getting in the way, as it is wont to do.

Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the bloodshed!

– Kalin

• Like 1

I wouldn't have figured Lionfish for the doubly-impale-a-hoplite-from-neck-to-sinus-cavity-one-handed sort, though I suppose Argan Argar teachess how to throw down when talking is not an option, especially in defense of those you have agreed to protect.

• 2 weeks later...

From Kalin:

Greetings gentle readers! As you can see, this week we actually won’t have a page up either. In fact, after discussing things with Jeff, we have decided to end Chapter 5 here. The page that was supposed to go out today will instead be the beginning of Chapter 6, as we continue towards the real battle for the Cradle. Prince of Sartar will be back on track at the end of February, as I take the time from regular posting to catch up on pages and have enough of those ready by the time we’re back! (This also has the added side benefit of giving my colorist the time to work properly on each page, and not try and burn himself out every week due to backlogs)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...