Doors to Darkness

jux

The new scenario supplement should be released, but I have not seen it available yet.

http://www.yog-sothoth.com/wiki/index.php/Doors_to_Darkness_(Supplement)

When will this be available?

I got my copy from the Chaosium table at NecronomiCon Providence back in August. I haven't seen any mention of it other than in the announcement for that con, which is a surprise to me; I'd think a supplement with traditional starter scenarios would be a great thing to push to help get new players and Keepers into the 7th-edition rules...

— 
Self-discipline isnt everything; look at Pol Pot.”
—Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

Doors to Darkness is on the path for being our first printed CoC supplement post the fulfillment of 7th edition. However, we are not going to print the version we had at Necronomicon. Instead we are retooling the art (including recommissioning new pieces) and layout so that it is up to the level of CoC7 - this book is going to look a LOT prettier!

• Like 7

Jeff, I'm glad to hear that you're going to push Doors to Darkness, as I think a good collection of starter scenarios is just what the new edition needs. I liked the copy I got from NecronomiCon, but will be happy to pick up the improved version when it's available.

— 
Self-discipline isnt everything; look at Pol Pot.”
—Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...