New Update Underway

Trifletraxor

10 hours ago, tooley1chris said:

Hey Trif, is there a way to delete custome streams? I messed up and doubled some before I knew what I was doing...

Yep. Open the stream, click "edit this stream" and then ""remove this stream".

• Like 1

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Sorry to be a crab Trif,  but I noticed occasionally when I quote someone in a post, then later try to quote someone else the comment pops up with the first quote instead of the second and I can't erase / fix it. Thought it was just my browser acting funny again but I've had the same results on other browsers.

All mobile BTW.

Anyone else have this issue?

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

1 hour ago, tooley1chris said:

Sorry to be a crab Trif,  but I noticed occasionally when I quote someone in a post, then later try to quote someone else the comment pops up with the first quote instead of the second and I can't erase / fix it. Thought it was just my browser acting funny again but I've had the same results on other browsers.

All mobile BTW.

I've had that issue. I've found that I can at least get rid of the earlier quote by highlighting and deleting.

12 hours ago, tooley1chris said:

All mobile BTW.

I see the quoting business gets messy on mobile. Hopefully something they improve in later updates. 

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

15 hours ago, tooley1chris said:

All mobile BTW.

I've not seen it show only the old quote, but I have had it insert the new quote into the old one as if it were a reply to it.

Edit: This is with a desktop browser (Firefox/Linux), not mobile.

Edited by nDervish