RuneQuest 2 reprint

Missiletoebass

I would prefer that you email or message me with errors, as opposed to posting then somewhere I may not see them as quickly.

I appreciate the assistance, but messaging directly is far more effective and will probably get you the results you really want.

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

I'm unsure if backers are even meant to have it at this stage, I thought the earliest would be at least the end of January.

I haven't received it either, so I don't think there's any cause for concern yet. I'll give it a fortnight, and if it doesn't show up then I'll contact Rick directly by Kickstarter to see if it is meant to be in wide distribution or not. 

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Over on the KS page, Rick reports having manually-sent a (very few) test-the-system BackerKit's, and he thinks those are what people are seeing/reporting.  BackerKit hasn't initiated the bulk send, yet (he expects later today, or tomorrow) .

- Steve, the g33k

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

We're using Backerkit to help get out the rewards, and it's just gone live!

Open the email from Rick, click on the link, choose your rewards, confirm your details, and you're done - you'll get the RQ Classic Rulebook, GM Screen and Handouts PDFs instantly. Fangs and Old School RQ bundle to follow soon...

Yep, my Backerkit arrived and I am one happy chappy. Backerkit itself is very easy to use, it sure takes alot of confusion out of these things. This is probably the clearest way to organise add-ons that I have seen in a crowd-funded project, so choosing Backerkit was a smart move.

BTW the RQ Classic Edition looks great in pdf form, it retains all the RQ2 nostalgia although it is much clearer to read. The hardcover books are going to be a real treasure

Great stuff!

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"