RuneQuest 2 reprint

Missiletoebass

Where do we best direct queries about the details of this KS and the stretch-goals?  Stuff like the query from Falconer, above, RE "art-printed-onto-hardcover" vs "dustjacket-over-cloth"?  Is it good here?  Should we ask on G+?  Glorantha.com?  Or...?

Edited by g33k
clarifying my query

C'es ne pas un .sig

7 hours ago, ReignDragonSMH said:

... Who do I have to sacrifice to ensure it gets to $50k? Cause I will gladly do so. 

I hope you've hidden the body(ies) well, my friend, because admitting to the crime before-the-fact plays REALLY poorly in front of juries...

C'es ne pas un .sig

1 minute ago, g33k said:

I hope you've hidden the body(ies) well, my friend, because admitting to the crime before-the-fact plays REALLY poorly in front of juries...

Its all part of the master plan, if there was/were (a) bod(ies)y, which I am not saying there is/are. 

Its 2300hrs, do you know where your super dreadnoughts are?

http://reigndragonpressblog.blogspot.com/

I'm in !!!

Actually I prefer hardcovers with no dustjacket, so I'm really happy that $30 USD gets me the hardcover book as well as the screen. Although my finances are tight at present, this was a 'no-brainer' purchase for me.

I have the RQ2 boxed set and the book in that was softcover, so I've been yearning for the hardcover version ever since, just as long as it had the full colour art on the cover the same that was on the box. This KS is excellent value to have a recent printing of the rules in hard cover and have the GM screen as well.

Even if I run RQ6 at the gaming table, this will be a great legacy item in the bookshelf, and its great to show newbies how much further ahead of the pack that RQ2 was in the early 80s compared to D&D and the competition back then.

Thanks Rick for making this happen!

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Just now, Baulderstone said:

I haven't pledged yet, only because I'm a bit paralyzed by the large array of add-ons. Based on the reaction so far, it is clear we are going to reach a number of them, so I need to re-think how much I am going to spend.

Easiest solution is just to pledge for either the Hardback or the Leatherette. We can always update our pledges from there later on if need be :-)

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

10 hours ago, g33k said:

Where do we best direct queries about the details of this KS and the stretch-goals?  Stuff like the query from Falconer, above, RE "art-printed-onto-hardcover" vs "dustjacket-over-cloth"?  Is it good here?  Should we ask on G+?  Glorantha.com?  Or...?

We'll do our best to address queries here and elsewhere including G+, but the go-to place to get answers is on the RQ Classic Kickstarter page itself. As you would imagine, the KS page is being monitored closely.

(Note, you'll have to initially pledge at least one dollar at the "Member of the Tribe" level to be able to post questions, though you can upgrade your pledge level at any time during the KS).

I've never done a kickstarter before and will back this one. But as I don't really put a value on pdf's (I like physical), I'm a bit unsure what the implications are - looks like for printed product the top tiers effectively don't offer you anything more than rune-lord priest at $250 - so the volumes of collected unpublished material are effectively being priced at $800. Is that right or am I missing something?

• Like 1

I think that all the material will be available as add-ons. This means that you pledge at the lowest level for a hard copy and then add on the costs of the items you want (look in the text covering the add-ons) and get a total. When the KS ends they send out a survey (or use another system called backerkit) that allows you to specify what your dollars are for exactly.

Nigel

27 minutes ago, General Panic said:

I've never done a kickstarter before and will back this one. But as I don't really put a value on pdf's (I like physical), I'm a bit unsure what the implications are - looks like for printed product the top tiers effectively don't offer you anything more than rune-lord priest at $250 - so the volumes of collected unpublished material are effectively being priced at $800. Is that right or am I missing something?

Note, HIGH PRIESTS and RUNE PRIEST-LORDS also receive all achieved Stretch Goal related PDFs for free.

Edited by MOB

2 minutes ago, nclarke said:

I think that all the material will be available as add-ons. This means that you pledge at the lowest level for a hard copy and then add on the costs of the items you want (look in the text covering the add-ons) and get a total. When the KS ends they send out a survey (or use another system called backerkit) that allows you to specify what your dollars are for exactly.

Yes, all material will be available except for the Unpublished Scenarios and 2 volume set of Source Material which we are offering as a special reward to our most generous supporters. These will not be available as an add-on, nor will they be released as a PDF.

On 11/27/2015, 2:35:28, Zit said:

Isn't it possible to pay via Paypal ? I haven't seen it but I may have fumbled my "Read/Write On A Screen" roll.

I have paid for previous Kickstarters by Paypal, so I would think so.

Or maybe not - Just backed it and it is asking for a Credit Card.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here