Shadows on the Borderland (RQIII/AH) - missing maps?

Steve

I just managed to get myself a used copy of Shadows on the Borderland (RQIII AH supplement) from eBay, which is great. However, I wonder if I'm missing something going by the contents page, so I just wanted to check.

First off, the contents lists two pullout maps, Dyskund Caverns and High Holes Cave. I only seem to have the latter, so I'm going to ask the eBay seller to check they haven't got it laying around somewhere.

Second, the contents page also says that both in the inside back cover and inside front cover have maps, of the Black Rock Village/Environs and Black Rock Village. Both of my inside covers are completely blank, so I can't see how something has got lost here. Was this an error in the original printing? I presume that everyone else's is the same? Were these maps every published anywhere else?

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by Steve

The inside covers were blank.
But what you should have along with the book are these items:

1. 24 page GM reference pullout (for easy photocopying) including all the NPC stats, 'scrolls', What the Broo Shaman Said, What the Ogre Talon Says, and What My Father Told Me (Yelmalion culture)
  2. GM's map of Black Rock Village & environs - separate page/sheet with environs on one side, Black Rock Village on the other (standard 8.5 x 11 size)
  3. Map of Dyskund Caverns - separate sheet printed single sided showing Dyskund Caverns (8.5 x 22.5 size, folded twice to 5.5 x 8 3/8 size)
  4. Map of High Holes Caves - separate sheet printed single sided showing caves and cutaway views (8.5 x 22.5 size, folded twice to 5.5 x 8 3/8 size)
  • Like 2

On 28/11/2015, 01:59:04, jajagappa said:

The inside covers were blank.
But what you should have along with the book are these items:

1. ....

Thanks, that's a very comprehensive reply. Looks like I'm missing numbers 2 and 3. The seller was selling stuff from a wound-up uni gaming club, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope for them suddenly finding the missing maps.