PLAYTEST SCENARIO

RosenMcStern

I have just released a playtest scenario, available from the Ulule campaign page. It is "The Quest for El Dorado"; the scenario I ran online at FG Con 2013, and it is a really solid and playtested adventure, playable in one or two evenings and guaranteed to provide Maximum Game Fun.

Comments and questions belong here. But please avoid spoilers if possible.

If someone lobbies me really, really hard I might even go as far as running the game online again. But you have to bribe me with at least some cookies.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

20 minutes ago, RosenMcStern said:

If someone lobbies me really, really hard I might even go as far as running the game online again. But you have to bribe me with at least some cookies.

It you finally play it online there will be great to read the play whit Game master rules clarifications.

Because a single location may be covered by two different types of armour. Depending on the number rolled on the unit die, you hit the toughest one or the softest one - or an unarmoured part (ouch!).

Example: my warrior has a mail coif 5/1+ and a helm 8/6+. If you hit me on the head with a 7, you hit the helm (gong!). With a 3, you hit the coif (maybe you can hurt me). With a 0 (always and advantage in Revolution) you got me straight in the face.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

52 minutes ago, RosenMcStern said:

Because a single location may be covered by two different types of armour. Depending on the number rolled on the unit die, you hit the toughest one or the softest one - or an unarmoured part (ouch!).

Example: my warrior has a mail coif 5/1+ and a helm 8/6+. If you hit me on the head with a 7, you hit the helm (gong!). With a 3, you hit the coif (maybe you can hurt me). With a 0 (always and advantage in Revolution) you got me straight in the face.

Wow! That's detailed combat.