Feeling Artsy?

tooley1chris

Gonna be awhile till I need it but anyone wanna draw up an awesome cover for my new monstrous tome? (For free of course as it's distributed for free) 

Its going to be a single book(pdf) containing conversions of old school Monster Manuals I & II as well as Fiend Folio, for Magic World.

I'll put your name real big on the cover for credit and also credit you on inside.

Figured I'd give someone a chance to get their art seen instead of using a generic cover.

If anyone has/would like to draw any critters from the old monster manuals I could add that as well if you like.

• Like 1

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

If I had any smidgin of talent I would be helping you mate, but I'll leave that for the artists amongst us to step in here.

However it's this kind of project that goes a long way to maintain a strong fan presence for games past and present, and I totally dig the grass roots flavour of these things.

Good on you tooley for flying the flag :)

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

I have break coming up where I feelI need to work in a years decompression in a week and a half.  I will probably do some scribbling.  No idea if it's going to be worth using but I'll send what I come up with.

Probably want to look somewhere more accomplished for a cover though. :D

• Like 3

70/420

Doesn't have to be Micheal Angelo material. :)

Just thought it would be fun to have some art from people here in a book. Might add some of my own as well.

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects