Dark Streets in hard cover available?

rsanford

2 hours ago, Jack Tar said:

Perhaps edit out everything, including the hyperlink. I was just about  to buy it when I noticed your correction at the end!

Will do!

Sorry about that!

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2016 at 6:32 AM, doomedpc said:

Hi,

It hits stores on the 8th of Feb and then we'll be putting it up on Drivethru too (though we'll have to wait for our own proofs back first).

Is there any difference between the two versions? Is the in store version a traditional printing, for example?

44/420

I don't think there will be much difference, no - they are not the same upload, but they are the same file - I can't be 100% about the print decision Studio 2 made (it'll no doubt depend on how many they think they can sell) - I'll ask them. I haven't seen the store version, but it is listed as out now. Ours won't be too long - basically, we decided not to release it ahead of Studio 2 out of courtesy - we still haven't got proofs back, as long as our proofs are good, we'll add it to Drivethru (usually takes about 10 days). Sorry for the delay!!!

Edited by doomedpc

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

Just now, Jack Tar said:

Will the book eventually be available through Leisure Games in London? Of so, I'll wait to do a bulk order along with CoC 7th ed. stuff.

You'll have to ask Leisure Games - but they have always been very supportive of our work and I can't see why they wouldn't be able to order the book as it is on general release.

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings