New Sandy Petersen CoC scenario for Free RPG Day

MOB

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any plans to offer this later on in some fashion for those who might not have a local store participating?  Our FLGS participates in the Tabletop Day version of this sort of event each year, but he looked over Free RPG Day and figured it'd be nowhere close to a decent return based on the prices they were charging to participate.

• Like 1

Newsflash! If your local FLGS isn't taking part in Free RPG Day this year, or "The Derelict" is all gone by the time you get there, fear not: on July 1st every member of Chaosium's Cult of Chaos will get a coupon to download a free PDF.

You can join the Cult of Chaos gamemaster/organized play program here: http://www.chaosium.com/organized-play

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2016 at 7:08 PM, MOB said:

on July 1st every member of Chaosium's Cult of Chaos will get a coupon to download a free PDF.

Awesome!

"It's taken me all these years to realize that the Laws of Time are mine, and they will obey me!" - the Doctor

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to necro this thread, but I'm trying to plan my Free RPG Day and was hoping to run The Derelict at my local participating store as well as at least one other game (likely Night's Black Agents).  Do we have any kind of idea on the suggested length of The Derelict?  I want to assume its the standard 4 hour convention scenario, but the Cult of Chaos scenario is longer so I'm seeking more concrete answers for more concrete planning of Free RPG Day.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Spence said:

If we are running the Derelict for FRPGD, should we notify Dustin or post it on a thread in the Cult?  Or other method?

If you're running a Cult of Chaos public event, let Dustin know via email or post about it on the Cult of Chaos thread here or Chaosium G+

BTW you don't have to run The Derelict, you can run any Chaosium game you like. 

6 minutes ago, joggiwagga said:

Is there an estimate how far in advance materials for Free RPG Day will be reaching our FLGS?  I'm going to be running this scenario for mine.

Sorry, no idea. The packs were all sent out to the stores a while ago, including international. You will have to ask your FLGS if they've got theirs.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bronn1 said:

Its been up for sign up for awhile now.  They've released the second month of the OP Campaign already.

Is that the Cult of Chaos? If so, I just signed up for it.  I just need to know where to get the adventures that have been released so far.

8 hours ago, daddystabz said:

Is that the Cult of Chaos? If so, I just signed up for it.  I just need to know where to get the adventures that have been released so far.

Hi - have you signed up for the mailchimp email group - you'll get notifications that way. As for getting the earlier parts of the campaign, please drop an email to dustin@chaosium.com 

15 hours ago, Mike M said:

Hi - have you signed up for the mailchimp email group - you'll get notifications that way. As for getting the earlier parts of the campaign, please drop an email to dustin@chaosium.com 

I did indeed sign up for the email group and I was able to download the month 1 part.  No idea if there are any others I am missing at this point.

Edited by daddystabz