Wiki

Magistus

The software is up, but hasn't been done anything with yet. NuWiki was made to integrate with vBulletin, and uses standard BBC code instead of the normal Wiki language. So members of the forum will have an easy job when adding something to the Wiki. You can read about NuWiki here: http://www.nuhit.com/nuwiki/features.html

It's a pretty simple wiki, but I hope it will do. In the wiki, the first post will serve as the article, while following posts will serve as the discussion.

All the good stuff coming up on the forum - new houserules, spells, ideas, settings, etc. which should be saved can be transferred over to the wiki so it won't be lost in all the pages.

SGL.

EDIT: By the way, is there anyone who would object to that anything posted in the forum could be added to the wiki? Maybe I should add a sticky post with rules & information...

EDIT: By the way, is there anyone who would object to that anything posted in the forum could be added to the wiki? Maybe I should add a sticky post with rules & information...

One thing I have always thought was anything posted on a public forum is technically Open Content at that point. However I have always asked if I could use someones work either on my personal Wiki or the other Wikis I tend to frequent.