Mongoose Gloranthan Poll

soltakss

OK, so I know this is off-topic for a BRP forum, but they are all the same under the skin, so .....

There's a new Poll on the Mongoose forum at Mongoose Publishing :: View topic - The Gloranthan Encyclopaedia that is asking if people are interested in a new set of Gloranthan sourcebooks that are not system-specific but general Gloranthan books.

I know that many people here are not interested in Glorantha, but I also know that there are some people here who don't follow the Mongoose Forum but are interested in things Gloranthan.

So, get voting, as long as you are going to say Yes.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 2 weeks later...

What are these.? What out of 420?

Chaosium printed 420 copies of the "Advanced Reader's Copy" (aka BRP Zero) final proof edition of the new BRP manuscript in final layout with a nice albeit temporary cover and sold it exclusively via their website. Some of us who bought a copy quote the number of our copy out of 420 in our signatures here.

Cheers,

Nick

Playing a game using BRP0 with your significant other and having it lead up to sex would be naughty and sexy, but not cool...

...because it would be too busy being %&$#ING AWESOME!!!!

"Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..."

- H.P. Lovecraft

I thought these were "420" pot smoking references . . .

There has been the suggestion that Chaosium choose that particular number for that very reason. I have no insider knowledge of this however, so take that with a grain of salt.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

30/420

There has been the suggestion that Chaosium choose that particular number for that very reason. I have no insider knowledge of this however, so take that with a grain of salt.

Huh? What references? :confused:

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

How dreadful. To avoid any such confusion, maybe I'd better change my tagline to "#280". ;)

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.