Call of Cthulhu Preorders Update

MOB

Backerkit update: Wow, we are gratified and excited that so many people want to purchase (and play) Call of Cthulhu!

However, the fantastic response has slowed down getting them all processed. Globally we are processing hundreds of orders per day, depending on the complexity and destination of the shipments. Here's where we are with shipping preorders:

• Pre-orders have already started shipping to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
  • Due to extremely high levels of orders, European pre-orders will start shipping on Monday May 16th, and US and the rest of the world preorders will start shipping in the middle to end of next week.
  • Due to the high US volume we have adjusted the delivery date for the latest and last of the current US pre-orders to June. Current preorders from Australia, UK and Canada should still arrive in May.
  • We spent 150K of our money to print the core Kickstarter rewards (plus some extras for preorders and distribution), knowing we would have to then spend another 100K to ship them. Thanks to the phenomenal amount of pre-orders we are now able to fund and ship a second printing, which is underway. You could say we are blessed and cursed with running out of popular books and scrambling to get them reprinted!
  • The second printing will be shipped from China to arrive at our fulfillment centers (USA, Canada, UK, Australia) by the end of June.
  • Anyone who preorders after midday today (Friday May 13th EDT) will have to wait until the new shipments arrive to get their stuff, unless we still have what they want in stock from the first shipment.

Preorder Call of Cthulhu here: https://call-of-cthulhu-7th-edition.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Cthulhu_Wallpaper_1024x768.jpg

Hey MOB, I got an email several times for information to ship my backer copies too, which is fine, but then it wanted me to pay for shipping I sent via paypal like 2-3 years ago when Charlie was still in charge. I have no problem giving my shipping info, but I don't want to pay for shipping twice. I emailed the company but so far have no response.

Thanks

Get all our products at our website: www.devotedpublishing.com

Check Solace Games out on Facebook here!

5 minutes ago, auyl said:

Hey MOB, I got an email several times for information to ship my backer copies too, which is fine, but then it wanted me to pay for shipping I sent via paypal like 2-3 years ago when Charlie was still in charge. I have no problem giving my shipping info, but I don't want to pay for shipping twice. I emailed the company but so far have no response.

Thanks

Send an email direct to rick@chaosium.com and he'll sort out the problem