Southern Reaches Campaign

colinabrett

Hi,

I've just uploaded a set of PDFs for a campaign I developed and ran for my wife and son. For some reason, notices of the uploads have all appeared in this forum, so can these topics be deleted by a moderator, please?

There is one file remaining: a set of PDFs with maps, NPCs and encounters referenced in the adventures. Unfortunately, I can't upload the zip file. Any suggestions from the board members, please?

Regards,

Colin Brett

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing these, Mr. Brett!

Gonna DL them when I get home. As far as the zip files I typically upload them to dropbox  (free) and shoot a link to Trifletraxor. He's good for uploading files to the site that are larger than allowed file size. Can you post an example map & what (if any) software you used to create them? 

Thanks again. Did my heart some good to see files that AREN'T Glorantha. :)

• Like 3

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

Thanks, Chris.

I've attached one example to this post. As for software, most of the maps are hand drawn, scanned and imported into the PDFs. Historically, the first part of the campaign was written for AD&D when I was at college back in the 90's, so I didn't have access to the right software at that time.

Colin

PS: Some maps were generated at various sites on line. I should check which sites I used and credit them here before I upload them.

keep_map.pdf

Unfortunately, after the last update I no longer have FTP access to the where the software is hosted. The forum is managed software and they've made this move for "security reasons". Thus I'm no longer able to upload big files. I'll try to find a workaround for this as soon as possible. 

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Ooops!

Slightly embarrassing ... I've just reached the files limit on my own website. Never mind. The Google Drive link for the zip file is still valid and I have added a tar.gz format file for all the Linux enthusiasts out there ("Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?" :) ), which can be found at

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B20DonclZ79dNE93ZUFKaWd2cFk

Colin

• 4 weeks later...
On May 22, 2016 at 1:16 PM, tooley1chris said:

Thanks again. Did my heart some good to see files that AREN'T Glorantha. :)

I am sure Glorantha is great but I agree... It wasn't long ago when the magic world area was the most busy on the site.

• Like 6

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!