Pulp Cthulhu pdf?

darklament

I too am waiting with baited breath for this document to drop...I remember first seeing this when I was browsing at my old job...15 years ago and have been checking back on progress at least monthly since. I'm glad this got done and I will be throwing my money at this both in PDF and in dead tree format :)

The CoC 7E kickstarter backers already have a pdf of the Pulp Cthulhu, and it looks pretty close for final release. I don't think it will be too long a wait now..

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

I'm unsure if it was automatically included at a higher backer level in the CoC 7E Kickstarter, however I will be receiving it as I ordered the PDF+print book as an Add-On.

I'm really happy that it's not vapourware this time :)

• Like 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

You'll just have to make your POW% roll to wait patiently...:)

Edited by Mankcam

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, darklament said:

18 days since me last post & still no Pulp Cthulhu - any new ETA?

I'm in the same boat. Running a Horror on the Orient express campaign and my players want to take it in a more pulp direction. Hoping this comes out today or tomorrow so I have time to read through it! 

• Like 2

Looks very good – probably just the material I need for an adventure of my Asornok setting, where the characters are hired by the natives of Asornok (= real world Baffin Island) to travel to the Himalaya in order to purchase a breeding stock of yaks and hire some experienced yak handlers (well, as they say this is a very long story …). :)

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

My gut still tells me its a September release for the printed book, but at least the pdf is out in public now.

Looking forward to a few pulpy games coming up!