Gen Con?

Jason D

I've just registered for Gen Con US, in Indianapolis, Indiana, for this year.

I'm not sure if I'll be hanging around the Chaosium booth or if I'll be at the con just kicking back, seeing friends, gaming, and networking, but would enjoy meeting with those of this forum who'll be there.

I may even want to run a game or two.

Anyone else going to be in attendance?

• 1 month later...

Just a bump for newer forum members...

I'll be there, wandering the halls.

The lack of a Chaosium booth and my own goal for getting new freelance gigs makes me more of a ronin this year than a proper samurai, but if anyone from the forum here recognizes me, be sure to say "Hi."

I'll be at GenCon all four days (well, Sunday is up for debate). We don't have a booth this year so I'll just be roaming, buying and meeting.

Jason, if you happen to see a guy with a shaved head, a camera around his neck and a shirt with "Bloodshadows" on the back, that's me. I'd love to meet the man behind BRP and maybe get a picture for my Flickr page.

Mike Dukes

VP- Creative Director

www.daringentertain.com

Daring Visions

I was planning on buying my paper copy of BRP at Gencon (I already have the .pdf). It would be awesome to get it autographed. How do I find you? I'd love to buy a drink for the mad scientist who resurrected my favorite game.

I'll be there on Thursday by myself, and bring the family on Friday evening through Sunday (I only live a couple of hours away in Louisville).

Way too early to tell...

(The notion of leaving Texas to go to Germany for barbecue is just... peculiar.)

See what we really need is a gaming con at the Salt Lick.

Ok, that was a little too Texan...

Anywho, I won't be able to make it to GenCon this year unfortunately, but I'll definitely make it back next year. Something about missing my anniversary for gaming two years in a row doesn't sit well with my non-gaming wife.

See what we really need is a gaming con at the Salt Lick.

Ok, that was a little too Texan...

Anywho, I won't be able to make it to GenCon this year unfortunately, but I'll definitely make it back next year. Something about missing my anniversary for gaming two years in a row doesn't sit well with my non-gaming wife.

My wife doesn't game either, but as long as I take her with me on my long distance gaming trips, she's ok with me going on adventures like that. Course, we usually don't go to cons on our anniversary, so I understand your decision completely!:D

As far as GenCon, one of these years I'll be going, just not sure when.

Skunk - 285/420 BRP book

You wanna be alright you gotta walk tall

Long Beach Dub Allstars & Black Eyed Peas

Jason, if you happen to see a guy with a shaved head, a camera around his neck and a shirt with "Bloodshadows" on the back, that's me.

Well that doesn't narrow it down much!

Heh.

How do I find you? I'd love to buy a drink for the mad scientist who resurrected my favorite game.

I'll be there on Thursday by myself, and bring the family on Friday evening through Sunday (I only live a couple of hours away in Louisville).

No drink necessary, please.

I've thrown a recent picture up in my profile thingie on this site. My schedule is wide open now -but I'm definitely going to be at the rpg.net meetup at 6:00 Saturday at Chancellor Suites 3.

I'll also PM anyone attending with my cellphone # if they want to call me at the con.