Schedule for RuneQuest Classic Stretch Goals

illuminate33

Hello, it has been a long time since I last contacted you.

I had forgotten that I am a backer of Kickstarter "RuneQuest Classic"...

As Steve mentioned while ago...

... there are several material not released yet.

Runemasters
Plunder
RuneQuest Companion
Cults of Prax
Cults of Terror
Soloquest Collection
Griffin Mountain
Pavis
Big Rubble
Borderlands
Trollpak

Especially I want to know about Chaosium Old "RQ Companion" and "Trollpak". How about current schedule? 

From Update #34 on June 11:

As for the other rewards: I finished the RQ Playtest Manuscript recently so it could be sent off to the printers this weekend, along with the 3 volumes of Unpublished materials for the top level backers. More on the rest soon.

As jajagappa says, your best source of info will --afaik -- be on the KS pages themselves.

Update #32 (on 12 April) indicated that  Plunder, Rune Masters, Cults of Terror, Cults of Prax & SoloQuest Collection will be the next ones worked-on.

I don't know of any current and "official" source of info suggesting a timetable / schedule / deadline / etc for these, however....

C'es ne pas un .sig

Rick's update on June 21 on the Kickstarter page was the following:

" While I await the arrival of the test printing of the 3 volumes of Unpublished material and the RQ1 Playtest Manuscript, I have gone back to working on Plunder and Runemasters. After those are completed I can then begin the layout on Cults of Prax and Cults of Terror, which are almost done being edited for completeness and removal of any typos. The rest of the series of books will be spread throughout the remainder of 2016. We wanted them all done by June, and while all are in various stages of completion it now seems likely that they will get released in small batches over the next 3-6 months. The initial promise date in the Kickstarter was "in 2016", and we are putting a plan in place to stick to that date. If we can get them all done sooner rather than later, we will. "