Sign in to follow this  
ced1106

The Gods War Kickstarter

Some guy named Sandy Petersen (: will be running The Gods War KS starting July 25th. 

If you sign up for the newsletter *before* this date and pledge $125 or more, you will receive a free sculpt of Arachne Solara, measuring 70mm across. 

Sandy's been pretty active on BoardGameGeek, so he can answer questions about the game there. Thanks to Rick for permission to post here.

Me, I'm here so you get your Glorantha sculpt!

Game concept art : http://petersengames.com/gods-war/

Arachne_Solara.png

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 2

The Gods War Kickstarter has been pushed back slightly. From Sandy via Facebook:

Hello Cultist and Petersen Games fans, we want to announce that we are pushing The Gods War Kickstarter to August 15th. We are doing this to ensure that we have the highest quality Kickstarter campaign and the coolest rewards for our backers. Stay tuned to our social media for more great teasers for The Gods War, and our other projects!

Well rats.

BTW, I had a lot of trouble signing up for their newsletter. I kept signing in, and it kept refusing to acknowledge. The problem seemed to be a ".net" email address. Last I heard their system admin was looking into it.

Petersen Games have just posted:

The Gods War is launching tomorrow August 16th 6am PST and 9am EST.

You can get a sneak peak at the Kickstarter page now and get ready for The Gods War!

www.TheGodsWar.info