BRP Space ---> M-SPACE

clarence

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Conrad said:

The character sheet seems to be lacking a Zero G skill. :)

Yes. And no : )

I was planning on skipping Zero G and Vacc Suit - staying true to the mythic sci-fi genre - but ended up including them in the book as optional skills. They're not on the char sheet though. 

The first setting book, Odd Soot, will have both as professional skills, to reflect a more low-tech approach to space travel. 

• Like 1

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your interest Icefield! Work is almost done and the release will be in a few weeks. The test prints are a few days late unfortunately, otherwise I could have given you an exact date. I assume the package is slowly finding its way through the different postal services in the EU...

I've also been trying out a new kind of bookmark to help during play. Printed on sturdy paper, they contain the most important rules you need - including a list of the 11 Special Effects used in the rules for simplified combat. Easy to hand over to the players and have laying around on the table for reference. Along with the (optional) simplification of the rules, I think it will be quite easy for new players to grasp Mythras combat. Photo of prototype below : )

IMG_9201.JPG

• Like 6

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s