The Coming Storm - rules errata thread

Steve

5 hours ago, Christoph Kohring said:

Considering that Red Cow's Broddi Strong-Kin already has Air/ Harmony/ Mastery, why not make war clan Gwandor/ Jotoring/ Two-Pines chief Kulbrast Offirson Air/ Life/ Mastery instead?!?

I'm not sure that we need worry about repeats, plus I think that Life is problematic for the chief of a war clan, whereas Harmony can be rationalized better with his personality

2 hours ago, Ian Cooper said:

I'm not sure that we need worry about repeats, plus I think that Life is problematic for the chief of a war clan, whereas Harmony can be rationalized better with his personality

Hey, it's your book!

Stasis is out for religious reasons. Movement would be lame. Disorder, Illusion & Truth don't fit. Death would be ironic & Life a bit too much, so yes that leaves Harmony as a Power Rune. Maybe it's Broddi who should have Life instead of Harmony?!?

• 4 weeks later...

I like Broddi with Harmony. I frequently have him point out the "And then next week we'll be at war." consequences of rash plans to PCs focused on immediate concerns. My Broddi carefully chooses when to use the violence option vs finding another way based on the long-term health & needs of the clan, and calls for the harder road that avoids escalation if it's practical to do so - conserving strength until the battle that must be fought arrives.

• Like 1