Gods of Law Monograph?

Tywyll

Epic Stormbringer campaign? I think the answer is a definite, "Please, yes?"

May be one day. I even found the write up I started of Shazaar and the Silent Lands based on that campaign and Richard Watt's outline notes for the Western continent volume of the Atlas of the Young Kingdoms...

However, the nervous breakdown hasn't happened, and neither has the lottery win, so time remains at a premium and writing up the Voice of Silence is I'm afraid not high on my list of priorities...

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NickMiddleton

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's taken a while, but the nudge seems to have worked. I have copies of the Word files for Gods of Law. In preparation for the eventual reposting of the new PDF to Stormbringerrpg.com, I'll be posting the word file in the files section here.

If you get a copy, let me know what you think.

EDIT: Also, I have illustrations that go with the text, but didn't add them in due to file size. If you want them, please PM me your e-mail address.

Edited by Charles Green
Added note about illos.

• 2 months later...

Not wanting to put pressure on someone willing to do so much work and sharing it with the community I was just wondering if there are any news about this file? Since I'm currently working on the preps for my new campaign that will center around the war between law and chaos for my first time it would be awesome to have this file or a copy of the monograph to supplement my efforts...

Thanks for your work, Charles. I recently picked up a copy of Stormbringer 5th Edition on Ebay and I am really impressed with the game. Stormbringerrpg.com is a great resource for those of us who don't mind playing out of print games.

My avatar is the personal glyph of Siyaj K'ak' a.k.a. "Smoking Frog."

Hey, a fellow New Yorker. Welcome to the boards.

Congratulations on picking up the game. Elric!/SB5 is easily my favorite iteration of BRP. Now that Gods of Law is easily available it may be time for me to dust off my notes for a high powered Champions of Law game.

70/420

Hi All,

Gods of Law will be up on Stormbringerrpg.com soonish. I've also got an interview with Jason Durall and an audio recording of a SB session to put up as well...

As for my excuse, well actually I've finishing up a supplement for another game (Dungeonslayers) and am doing a bunch of things for GUMSHOE.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Marcus

Stormbringer! - Exploring the worlds of the Eternal Champion at http://www.stormbringerrpg.com

Unbound Publishing - Bringing back the fear - http://www.unboundbook.org

DCtRPG.info - Supporting Dark Conspiracy across the decades - http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.com