Guide to Glorantha reprint news

Steve

54 minutes ago, Brian McReynoldkls said:

Now that the Guide is available to order, will there be an option to buy ONLY the Guide, without the AAA? $179.95/£145 is a bit of a steep price, especially as I am after the Guide on it's own.

The Guide to Glorantha will be available for purchase VERY SOON. Unfortunately, some people viewed the product while we are still in the process of setting it up and testing how it looks in the store. While we may very well offer the Guide and Atlas as a bundle, the $179 price listed is for the Guide to Glorantha + PDFs, and does not include the Argan Argar Atlas.

I realize that many buyers may find the $179 price for the Guide "steep". I feel the need to mention that if we printed this out as more standard 8.5" x 11" books of 256 pages each it would be FOUR books. Most RPG buyers would not find a $45 price tag for a single full color hardcover 256 page book outrageous, especially when it includes a free PDF of that book. 4 x 45 = 180. 

• Like 4

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

Yes, the Slipcase set of the Guide to Glorantha is for sale now. https://www.chaosium.com/the-guide-to-glorantha-slipcase-set/

NOTE: Previous purchasers of the Guide PDF set on glorantha.com or chaosium.com or the RQ Classic Kickstarter should be receiving a discount coupon in their email today.

SHIPPING: The Guide is in all three of our warehouses (Australia, UK, and US) so shipping will not be delayed. This is not a pre-order.

EMPTY SLIPCASE: For those of you that have previously purchased the 1st printing of the Guide we WILL be selling the empty slipcase by itself. You don't have to fret about not having the 50th Anniversary of Glorantha slipcase if you want to purchase one. We will start selling the empty slipcases very soon. 

• Like 5

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

14 hours ago, Rick Meints said:

EMPTY SLIPCASE: For those of you that have previously purchased the 1st printing of the Guide we WILL be selling the empty slipcase by itself. You don't have to fret about not having the 50th Anniversary of Glorantha slipcase if you want to purchase one. We will start selling the empty slipcases very soon. 

Now available here: http://www.chaosium.com/slipcase-for-the-guide-to-glorantha/

• Like 1

Ordered the slipcases for my two copiea of the G2G. It's great that previous purchasers of the G2G can buy just the slipcases!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

I bought an empty splipcase for my Kickstarter bought Guide. Soon it will have the same level of protection as my 7th Ed CoC, which in my mad house of cats, children and clutter is a goooood thing :)

Cheers Chaosium chaps for making this happen :)

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain

• 2 weeks later...