Podcast mentioned Stormbringer negotiations with Chaosium

Pentallion

1 hour ago, g33k said:

Actually, Chaosium has a LOT on their plates... in addition to RQG, there's CoC7, HQ, and more.

The Stormbringer license is simply NOT in Chaosium's hands at the moment, and any negotiations that may or may not be happening are not being discussed by Chaosium.

They can't MAKE it happen just by being insistent ...  No matter how much the fans may want them to!

If I were going to make a guess, I'd guess they have an inquiry in, which hasn't been dismissed out of hand (possibly with a request from Moorcock (or his agent) that they make no-public-discussion until the issue HAS been addressed).

Your post seems to be addressing a lot of points or arguments I never made.

On 4/15/2017 at 10:48 PM, Nick J. said:

Your post seems to be addressing a lot of points or arguments I never made.

Um.  Really?  I thought it was a pretty direct reply to points you had raised.  :huh:

But maybe we should agree to disagree, and drop it; or figure out our private miscommunication privately (PM me?) and not drag the thread down with that debate... :D

C'es ne pas un .sig

22 hours ago, g33k said:

Um.  Really?  I thought it was a pretty direct reply to points you had raised.  :huh:

But maybe we should agree to disagree, and drop it; or figure out our private miscommunication privately (PM me?) and not drag the thread down with that debate... :D

I was making a tongue-in-cheek post that you misinterpreted as something else. So let's forget it.

• Like 1