printed version and supplements

pke2000

Official Release date IIRC was this week and stocks at distributors were embargoed until all the copies were available to world wide customers so you should be good to go.

There are very few supplements so far written for 7e but conversion is simple as it's really only the stats that need multiplying by 5 to get them from 6th or earlier editions to be suitable for 7e.

Ones  I definitely know are for 7e are Cubicle 7's World War Cthulhu - London, Cubicle 7's Curse of Nineveh, The Derelict, which was Chaosium's FreeRPG day 2016 offering, is now available in print. Horror on the Orient Express also from Chaosium. Sygian Fox's The Things We Leave Behind (a modern set of scenarios) has just been authorised by Chaosium and should be released to non-kickstarter buyers in the next week or so.

Nigel

Chaosium.com should have the printed versions of the 7th edition Rulebook, Handbook, Keeper pack, Petersen Guide, and Nameless Horrors for sale within a few days.

7th edition printed Items already for sale include:

Ripples from Carcosa
Cold Harvest
Alone Against the Flames
Horror on the Orient Express
Cthulhu through the Ages

Edited by Rick Meints
  • Like 2

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

1 hour ago, Tindomul said:

Does anyone here know if The Things We Leave Behind will have a physical release? I'm not a big fan of pdf yet

Yes, but the physical copies havent reached the kickstarter backers yet. The pdf was released about 4-5 days ago... then feedback for errors were going to be taken into account, fixed, then hardcopy shortly after.

22 hours ago, 10baseT said:

Convicts & Cthulhu is also 7e. (A very nice piece or work!)

Glad you liked it :)

In terms of supplements which have 7e stats it's also worth mentioning that last year I released a free PDF upgrade pack which took an old Chaosium title ("In The Shadows) from the 1990s and gave it brand new -- and for the first time legible -- handouts plus included notes and stat blocks which upgraded its three scenarios to 7e. You can get this free upgrade pack from RPGNow.  I am hoping to release another one of these upgrade packs later this year.

Dean (from Adelaide)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dce said:

Glad you liked it :)

In terms of supplements which have 7e stats it's also worth mentioning that last year I released a free PDF upgrade pack which took an old Chaosium title ("In The Shadows) from the 1990s and gave it brand new -- and for the first time legible -- handouts plus included notes and stat blocks which upgraded its three scenarios to 7e. You can get this free upgrade pack from RPGNow.  I am hoping to release another one of these upgrade packs later this year.

Dean (from Adelaide)

You are the Cthulhu Reborn free update packs?  Excellent work!  I have two of them and they are both well done and very welcome  from us that don't have very much free time. 

Thank you :)

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2016 at 7:31 AM, Mike M said:

Hi girtablilu

Canis Mysterium was written for 6th Edition - it would be very easy to convert it to 7th Edition (on the fly), if desired.

Thanks.  I appreciate the info.  For now, while I'm still getting a grasp of the rules, I'll stick with those already in 7e.  I've read through the conversion rules, but right now I am still working through learning the complete 7e rules.  I ran one game about a year ago with the Quickstart, but there's a lot more to keep up with in the full rules.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned." Anonymous