'A Time to Harvest' Organized Play Campaign Concludes

MOB

Chaosium will launch an all new organized play campaign for Call of Cthulhu in the first half of 2017...

A Time to Harvest will be released as a full color campaign supplement in 2017, incorporating feedback from the organized play campaign. The organized play version is available for free download for Cult of Chaos members.

'A Time to Harvest' Organized Play Campaign Concludes

ATTHBanner.gif.36043a3b1807f0c03f6e523e78f04804.gif

Edited by MOB

I saw a recent announcement about another campaign for 2017.

An organised play campaign (for CoC) works by releasing a campaign in segments to Cult of Chaos members for play either in their own home or at Organised Play sessions at a game store (with the permission of the store as it presumably want's to sell material for CoC to people and OP encourages that).

There is a forum here for discussing the campaign. It is behind a password wall which you get access to on joining the Cult of Chaos.

• Like 1

Nigel

4 hours ago, nclarke said:

I saw a recent announcement about another campaign for 2017.

An organised play campaign (for CoC) works by releasing a campaign in segments to Cult of Chaos members for play either in their own home or at Organised Play sessions at a game store (with the permission of the store as it presumably want's to sell material for CoC to people and OP encourages that).

There is a forum here for discussing the campaign. It is behind a password wall which you get access to on joining the Cult of Chaos.

Cool.  So how do I join Cult of Chaos?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2016 at 1:30 AM, Insanity said:

Is there a deadline to submit feedback on A Tim to Harvest?

Anyone called Tim should probably avoid this scenario.

• Like 3

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...