Plunder! Item Submissions

Rick Meints

On 9/30/2016 at 1:59 PM, Yelm's Light said:

C'mon people, I'm not the only one with ideas out there. 

There you go.

On 9/30/2016 at 1:59 PM, Yelm's Light said:

As (many) people say in Monty Python and the Holy Grail,

"Get on with it!"

I thought they said Runaway!!!

• Like 2

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

25 minutes ago, soltakss said:

There you go.

I thought they said Runaway!!!

As the Rokari pray to the Invisible God, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and ..."

• Like 1

Name: Necklace of Fangs
Description: A strand of woven sinew with the fangs of various predatory creatures (Lions, bears, wolves, Basmoli, trolls, etc.

Cults: Agamori, Beast cults, Hunter Cults.

Knowledge: Among Agimori, it is common to give a Necklace of Fangs to a new initiate of the Hunter as part of their initiation ceremony. Details of appearance and manufacture differ from culture to culture. Some include feathers or tufts of fur, beads, even pierced coins as ornamentation. When found, a Necklace of Fangs has 1d10+1 fangs. Roll 1d10+1 again to determine how many of them are still enchanted.

History: These necklaces (or sometimes armsbands) were first made among the Agimori, who sought to emulate the predatory skill of the great carnivores that stalked their land. Since then, the secret of their manufacture has spread, such that many hunter cults can produce them.

Procedure: A Priest of the Hunter can create a Necklace of Fangs from the necessary materials, immediately after a successful hunt of one of the beasts whose fangs will form part of the item. A ritual, not unlike the Peaceful Cut, is conducted, honoring the strength and courage of the slain animal, and the Priest sacrifices 1d6 Magic Points per fang to be enchanted.

Powers: Each Fang can be used once for a number of minor effects. After that, the fang is no longer enchanted.

1: Draw 2 Magic Points from it, which must be used immediately;

2: Cast Speedart, the Magic Point is paid by the fang;

3: Add 20% to the next Survival or Tracking roll you make.

Value: 50L, + 100L per enchanted fang.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Yelm's Light said:

If some of those are 'minor magic items,' I'm a monkey's uncle.  I'm afraid to ask what major magic items are like in that campaign.

Minor as in "not deserving a full Plunder form writeup". I suppose that the Rainbow Armour and Orlanth's Mantle could be given a full writeup, the others are variations on Powered Crystals and the like. Powerful but not spectacular.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Name: Moonstones

Description: Red globes with an oily sheen, each about two  inches in diameter.

Cults: Any Lunar, Especially Crimson Dancers.

Knowledge: Moonstones are one-use missiles that may be thrown or slung at enemies of the Empire. On contact, they burst, stuning the target with a flare of Red Moonlight.

History: Moonstones are commonly carried by Crimson Dancers, assassins in Lunar service, sometimes sorcerers as well.

Procedure Lunar sorcerers can create Moonstones by conducting an appropriate ritual under the light of the Full Moon. The ritual requires an entire night to complete, and the sacrifice of one or more creatures (3 Permanent POWer of creature per Moonstone created). Also required is at least a pinch of dust collected from the surface of the Red Moon.

Powers: A Moonstone may be thrown by hand or with a sling. In addition to the normal missile damage, Moonstones inflict 1d4 Bonus magical damage and reduce the target’s Weapon skills, Perception Skills, and Spellcasting chance by 20% until the end of the thrower’s next turn.

Value: 100L each. These items are almost never commercially available.

Name: Rivenwood Armor
Description: Wooden plate armor, elaborately carved, but also with branches and leaves growing from it.

Cults: Elf war cults.

Knowledge: Rivenwood armor is created from the dying bodies of trees cut down by trolls or other rampaging invaders of elfwoods. The spirit of the tree voluntarily binds itself into the armor.

Uncommonly known: Only an elf, or an elf-friend, can bond with Rivenwood armor comfortably. Only a powerful individual can sustain the bond necessary to own Rivenwood armor.

History: Since the arrival of trolls on the surface world, there have been trolls invading elf territory. Many of these invasions are brutal rampages that last as long as the Uz have a steady source of food. Rivenwood armor grew out of the need for staunch defenders and the desire to provide vengeance and closure to the souls of trees destroyed in the carnage.

Procedure: Rivenwood armor is fashioned by carving a suit of plate armor from the body of a dying tree while simultaneously binding the soul of the tree into the armor. Only a voluntary biding will work – the tree must want to be so bound. If the enchantment is successful, the tree continues to live as it provides protection to its owner.

The relationship is symbiotic and the owner must also provide for the nourishment of the armor. Each Wild Day, the owner, otherwise known as the symbiot, must feed the tree with 15 or more of her own Magic Points (MP form other sources do not work). If the entirety of this nourishment (all 15 Magic Points) is not forthcoming the AP of the armor is reduced by 1 per day until it “dies” at dawn of the sixth day. At ANY time during that period, a full 15 Magic Points may be devoted to the Tree-Soul to arrest its decay. MP devoted to nourishment are distinct from any devoted to replenishing the POW of the Tree-Soul (see below).

Powers: Rivenwood armor grants the following abilities to its owner:

·       Wooden plate armor – AP 6, ENC 1, per location. The armor regenerates damage so long as it’s symbiot has given it sufficient Magic Points to sustain their Bond. 

·       +20% to Stealth and Perception checks in wild, wooded, or overgrown areas.

·       The Tree-Soul (INT 2d6, POW 2d6+9), can be used as a bound spirit, including the storage of spells in its INT, and the use of its POW to cast. The tree-Soul does not regenerate MP however. These must be replenished by the symbiot.

·       At the cost of ALL the tree-Soul’s available Magic Points, it can cast a Heal Wound on the symbiot once per week. If this occurs, the Symbiot must devote 30 additional MP to the Tree-Soul before the next Wild Day devotion.

·       Note: Should someone other than the symbiot attempt to wear Rivenwood armor, the ENC per location becomes 4 as the branches seem to catch on every surface, obscure the wearer’s sight-lines, grow under the grip on their weapons, even begin to root themselves in the ground.

Value: There is no way to value Rivenwood armor, but were someone able to acquire and use it without it having been an elf gift, it would be worth 20,000L or more.

• Like 2

Name:  The Dragon Crown

Description:  This is a golden crown in the form of a winged dragon biting its own tail, with emeralds for eyes and jet claws.  It practically glows with magic; a palpable aura surrounds it.
Cults:  Associated:  Draconic cults.
Knowledge:  Secret, known to all sentient draconics, a few scholars of knowledge cults.
History:  This artifact was worn by the first Dragon Emperor, Daruda, throughout his lives.  One of his acts was to impart the secrets of attaining Dragonhood.  The Crown contains a part of this knowledge, and may only be acquired via Heroquest.  Once it is used, the Dragonewts will become alerted and immediately begin to hunt for it.  It is only a matter of time before they find it, and woe betide the owner who does not return it to them.
Procedure:  Wear the crown.  Within a day of return to Glorantha a strong contingent of dragonewts led by a Full Priest who is capable of communication with the lesser peoples will demand its return.  Anything less than full compliance will result in bloody battle.  Each time the dragonewts are defeated they will return with an even stronger force until the owner is dead and the crown is recovered, unless it is returned the first time it is asked for, in which case the ex-owner will be rewarded.
Powers:  A one-use Illumination bonus of 5%.  Cannot be recharged.
Value:  Incalculable even without the bonus, but the Dragonewts will ransom it for 1000W.

Edited by Yelm's Light

On 10/2/2016 at 3:59 PM, Darius West said:

We have used Arroin's blood (once), chaos slime, morokanth thumbs, storm bull's ear, and styx water.

Lead cross, Rhino fat and presently Scala's lance is being hunted for. I'll have to go read it again and see if any others have cropped up. 

2 hours ago, Yelm's Light said:

Assuming every item was accepted, a pretty big assumption.

No assumption, just counted. What may end up or not end up in a new Plunder is another subject.

• Like 1

Say no to censorship

• "Did he say he was a Rune Lord or that he knew one?"
  • "Go, and never darken my towels again."
  • "Ach Crimmens! Ye smited me...ye craven. Worra, worra. What would me Mum say?"

Name:  The Hunting and Waltzing Torc

Description:  A strange looking torc, with a flexible golden mesh band reminiscent of scales, and tipped with a dragon bone dragon head, and a dragon bone tail that join together to form the Ouroboros, unlike other torcs.  The eyes of the dragon are marked as a beast rune and a dragonewt rune, and the tail has a dragon rune on its underside.
Cults:  ASSOCIATED:  Dragonewts, Orlanth Dragonfriend, Maran Gor.
Knowledge:  Limited to old Orlanthi Tribes with a history of supporting the EWF.  It is also known to the Earthshaker Temple in Tarsh, and to Dragonewts.
History:  The dragon path was not known for its use of external magical items, but humans tended to ignore such niceties in favor of pragmatism.  The Hunting and Waltzing torcs were created as a means of supporting the human military arm of the EWF by providing them with extra control over the dinosaurs they employed in battle.
Procedure:  These items are worn around the neck.  T
he wearer will notice nothing unusual about it but becomes aware of the presence of  dinosaurs, dragons or dragonewts within 120 yards.  They can hear the instincts and emotions of the dinosaurs quite loudly, but the dragonewts and dragons can choose whether to communicate.  The torcs do not detect as magical, as dragon magic is ascetic and not within the normal purview of detect magic spells.  Divine magic will be able to identify the torcs as magical.
Powers: The torc will allow communication via mindspeech with dragons and dragonewts in range as if the wearer were fluent in Auld Wyrmish.  It allows the wearer to control dinosaurs within range if they succeed in a POW vs POW contest.  This control can become a permanent bond at the cost of 2 points of permanent POW, but only within range, and only when the torc is worn.  A torc wearer may also bind a fetch or allied spirit into a dinosaur as their preferred familiar.  Torcs cannot contest control of a dinosaur, and the first controller maintains dominance.  While the torc wearer is able to control the dinosaur, any strong emotion experienced by the torc wearer may be transferred to the dinosaur if it is in range, and so the item must be used with care.  Removing the torc will remove the effects of control, as will moving outside the 120 yard range.  These items allow for a greater ease in the care and training of dinosaurs offering +50% in Dinosaur Husbandry and Dinosaur Training due to the close link of the wearer to the beasts.  The torcs may be used to simultaneously control more than one dinosaur, but this requires a very disciplined mind, allowing the control of an additional dinosaur for every point of INT and POW over 16.  To  maintain this control over multiple dinosaurs in battle will require a successful Battle skill roll each round or they will begin to stray depending on the circumstances of battle.

Value:  80,000L.  Military powers may be more enthusiastic at the prospect of the power of these items and pay as much as double.  That is of course assuming they don't merely confiscate it.

• Like 2

Some minor items:

• Archer's thumb ring of finely carved bone. Its excellent design allows easier draw and release, granting +3 to SR when shooting. Though not necessarily magical, magic tings of this sort have been found with the enchantment: Arrow Trance - For each Magic Point spent when you invoke Arrow Trance, you can shoot an extra arrow per turn.

• Bullroarer Spirit Ward: The preserved tail of a herd-beast, with hollow beads attached the the end of the tail. A long as the wielder whirls the Bullroarer his head, it generates a "Demoralize" that affects all discorporated spirits (they may roll to resist its effect as normal) within 10 meters of the wielder. While doing so, it is impossible for the wielder to succeed at auditory Stealth checks.

• Orb of Concentration: A crystals sphere in a wire frame, suspended on a ribbon of cloth as a necklace. Once per day, the Orb can be used to aid in focusing one's will for magic: either by adding +3d8% to a spell pr ritual success chance, or by increasing the caster's Characteristic POW by 1 for purposes of overcoming resistance.

• Shadowcat's Eye-Patch: A strap of soft, tanned leather, set with a hardened leather patch marked with the Beast Rune in tiny, bone beads. When worn over one eye, the eye-patch allows the wearer +20% to visual perception rolls made to see or track animals. Once per day, at the cost of 3 Magic Points, the wearer can also see in darkness as well as a cat, for 5 minutes.

• Bladefire Oil: When applied to a weapon, this oil ignites almost immediately and will burn for 1 minute. During that time, the treated weapon functions as if it affected by the spell: Fireblade.
  • Like 6

Name: Saint Traynor’s Waster
Description: A wooden training greatsword, of fine workmanship and balance, but oviously heavily used.

Cults: Humakti specifically, but any swordsman would value it immensely.

Knowledge: Saint Traynor’s Waster is a training sword, called a waster, that has become legendary. Often confused with the Wooden Sword, The Waster is deservedly famous itself. It is a smaller greatsword, such as was used in ancient times, only a little over 5 feet in length, but heavy and very solid. Experienced warriors who have handled it speak of its weight, but also of its speed and responsiveness. It is said that something of the soul of Traynor is imbued in the weapon, and that those who are found worthy, may learn ancient secrets of sword-work.

History: Saint Traynor was an Esrolian Sword-Knight of Humakt during the time of Arkat. A master with a greatsword, he died when his training hall was overrun by enemies.  The knight faced his foes with only an arming coat, his gauntlets, and his training sword. Followers of the Saint say that Humakt was impressed by the courage, dedication and skill of his hero, and allowed the knight’s prowess to pass into the weapon he chose to wield to his death.

Procedure: Saint traynor’s Waster cannot be reproduced with anything less than the direct intervention of Humakt.

Powers: Saint Traynor’s Waster is unbreakable as long as its wielder does not retreat. It does damage as a greatsword, though the wielder may choose whether the damage is deadly slashing damage or stunning temporary damage.

The Waster’s true powers are unlocked only by someone who has attuned the weapon. Although Traynor’s soul has long gone on to Humakt’s Hellhall, Humakt himself requires that the attuner overcome a POW of 24 in order to make the Waster his own. If this is done, the Waster grant’s an immediate and permanent +10% to all sword skills. In addition, Traynor’s Waster will also teach potent Sword Talents to its wielder. Each one may be “unlocked” by a deed judged great enough by Humakt, and carried out while wielding the Waster. The GM may also require the payment of some other attribute (Hero/Luck/Permanent POW Points). The nature of the Sword Talents has varied over time, but all are said to have been known by the Sword Saint himself, and passed into the Waster on his death.

Value: 20,000L to any warrior, more to those who know more of its secrets. Humakti will offer, and require the acceptance of, 50,000L or more.

Edited by Baelor
  • Like 3

Ancient Aurochs Horn

Description:

Found wrapped in a leather sack buried in peat which has mostly protected it from the ravages of Time, an ancient trumpet formed from a single great aurochs horn. The leather is green in color and scaled, from no animal now known in Dragon Pass. The ornamented horn is massive and heavy, nearly four feet long and curved in three directions: upwards and outwards at the base of the bell, swinging forwards and inwards, then inwards and upwards. It is far larger than the horn of any living cattle, and anyone of the Red Cow clan will identify it from the ancient tales as belonging to an extinct aurochs.

The horn is slightly yellowed, but reddish towards the mouthpiece. It is delicately carven in a complex repeating geometric pattern. The mouthpiece and the broad rim of the bell are decorated and made from an untarnished silvery-orange metal which cannot be identified. The workmanship is very fine and any knowledgeable sage will recognize this as an artifact from the Storm Age. The archaic decoration around the bell depicts naked warriors brandishing spears from which lightning flashes. Anyone looking at it for any length of time will see the figures stir as they ‘run’ in slow motion around the circumference. When successfully blown the warriors move faster and bright blue sparks fly from their spear tips. Three finger holes drilled in the side of the horn change the notes it gives when blown.

Cults:

Orlanth, Barntar, Urox,  but especially Orlanthi of the Red Cow clan of the Cinsina.

Knowledge:

Mentioned in obscure Lhankor Mhy texts. May be mentioned in dreams sent by the wyter of the Red Cow clan.

History:

I am Drosansinger the Red; my dam was Daisy, my sire Gochbadun the Great, he who was sired by mighty Urox himself. My horns were as wide as a valley, my coat as red as iron rust, my stride swaggering and my battle rage unequalled. My sons were stalwart, filled with vigor. My daughters were elegant and fruitful. When I stamped my hoof sparks flew and the ground trembled. When I bellowed thunder echoed from the mountains and my breath was a hot and fiery fog. When I fought no other bull save my sire could best me. Where now in the world are the aurochs of old such as I?

Gochbadun the great red auroch was a son of Urox, and was liberated from the herd of Bergilmer the Giant by King Ulanin in the Late Storm Age. Gochbadum sired many sons of which Drosansinger was the mightiest.

Procedure:

Must be blown.

Powers:

If blown by anyone not initiated to one of the Storm Tribe it gives a short discordant braying sound and will not sound again for that person no matter how hard they blow. When sounded by an initiate of any of the Storm Tribe its notes are pure and clean, and will be heard by anyone bearing the same clan tattoos within fifty miles, no matter where they are. Those who hear it will perceive the direction of the source of the sound and any bearing weapons will feel a compulsion to seek out the horn. It is so bulky and heavy anyone carrying it cannot fight or indulge in any strenuous activities other than blow upon it. It is an imposing sight.

The horn is home to the spirit of the mighty aurochs to which it once belonged, for in those times beasts had greater mindfulness than today. Drosansinger is a minor god, and requires that the user of the horn becomes his bearer and priest. He can tell very little of his history save to recite his lineage and name the cows he covered, but is insistent that the horn should be treated with respect and be used to accompany a great fighter.

The spirit can instruct in the use of the horn, which has three abilities, according to the notes sounded. When blown in one way it inspires a hero and their followers to fight and fills their foes with fear. In another it summons all the clan fighters and in the third it enhances the fertility and yield of any cows in the same field. The horn may only be effectively sounded once in a day, and afterwards the spirit must be placated with a ritual.

If the horn is damaged it shatters into thousands of pieces and the metal evaporates into the air.

When Drosansinger learns to his dismay there are no aurochs in Dragon Pass he will be very interested in the prophecy that when the Liberator comes aurochs will return. (This event is in the future when Argrath helps the Red Cow fulfill the heroquest to cause the birth of aurochs in the clan herds in 1628.  The Red Cow price for working with Argrath in this quest is taking part in the war against the Telmori, which results in their final doom around 1629). 

Drosansinger hates Chaos and anything tainted with chaos; he detests wolves and other natural enemies of wild cattle. After the horn is found, even if the clan decides to keep it as a clan treasure, its presence may enter the dreams of Uroxi and even Storm Bullmen in Prax. They would greatly prize the horn as an heirloom of their deity, and desire to use it to fight Chaos. Will the Red Cow loan or give it up, or perhaps elect to send warriors to aid the Uroxi fight Chaos?

Value:

To any who wish to attempt to return the aurochs to Dragon Pass – immeasurable. To anyone else, perhaps 50,000 L.

The Lunar Empire is aware of the vague prophecy that the return of aurochs is believed by the Orlanthi to presage their triumph over the empire. The discovery (and open use) of an artifact associated with these prehistoric cattle may result in unwanted interest by the Lunar authorities, who will want the horn either confiscated or destroyed. Will the finders hide or give up the relic? It may be safest in the hands of the rebels, which will require it to be transported away even as the Lunars seek it out. An instrument this large does not easily disappear.

Edited by M Helsdon
  • Like 7

Name:  Terror Mask

Description:  A lead mask/headpiece bearing a grotesque, trollish face that will fit the snout of a troll.
Cults:  Associated:  Troll cults.
Knowledge:  Troll and knowledge cults, some few otherwise.
History:  These masks are made by Zorak Zoran Death Priests primarily for the use of Death Lords and priests of other troll cults, though the occasional extraordinary Initiate may be loaned one for use on particularly important raids.  They are fairly common among rune-level trolls.
Procedure:  Wear it.
Powers:  The Terror Mask is treated as a normal helm with 4 AP, but also has the power of Fear as the Zorak Zoran rune spell (with the exception that the spell may not be fortified with POW to improve the chance of success), at the wearer's current POW.  Non-trolls may wear it with the same effect, but any hit that would force it to absorb damage has a 20% chance of knocking it off of the wearer's head in this case.
Value:  2000L.

Edited by Yelm's Light
  • Like 4

Name:  Beast Spoor

Description:  A small, stoppered flask filled with the refined urine and/or musk of a particular beast.
Cults:  N/A.
Knowledge:  Common among shamans, alchemists, trackers and hunters.
History:  The manufacture of these potions tends to be the province of the shaman; alchemists often consider themselves above the menial work of collecting the components needed for them.  They have been used by game hunters for centuries to aid in the hunt.  The species of spoor will usually be beasts that the shaman has common access to; for instance, the shaman of a Sable clan would mostly make sable spoor, though that of a predator might be available if it was killed by clan hunters.
Procedure:  Unstopper the flask and splash some of its contents over nearby vegetation.  A flask will contain 1D6 doses.
Powers:  The spoor will fit into one of two general categories:  predator and prey.  It will either attract or repel beasts passing within range of their smell, depending on the species of the spoor and that of the beast reacting to it, at the GM's discretion.  Predator spoor will tend to repel prey and attract or repel predators (again based on the two species involved).  The spoor of prey will generally attract predators and attract or repel prey.
Value:  10-200L, depending on the number of doses and the rarity or power of the creature from which the spoor is made.

Edited by Yelm's Light
  • Like 1

Shaman's Mask

Description: A carved wooden mask, depicting a stylized face, with an inlaid spirit rune. Other runes are often visible, depending on the spirit type invoked. The face is decorated with beads, quits, hair and shells. It may have metallic "eye" disks. The mask depicts a certain kind of spirit, if that spirit had a humanoid face.

Cults: Spirit cults around the world; depending on the tradition, either Daka Fal  or the Horned Man created the first mask.

Knowledge: Most spirit followers are aware of the existence of such masks. Many non-spirit followers have stories and superstitions about masked shamans.

History: Shamans use masks to protect their identities from hostile spirits, and to help draw the attention of friendly spirits. Masks have been used since before time began.

Procedure: A shaman selects a particular type of spirit he wishes to invoke (ancestors, healing spirits, etc.). The shaman must carve and decorate the mask himself. He must have both skill in woodcarving and in spirit lore to create the mask. He carries the mask with him into the spirit plane, into the realm of the spirit to be invoked, and invests a bit of his soul into the mask (1 POW point in Chaosium RQ, 5 IP in Nash-Whittaker RQ).

Powers: When a shaman summons a spirit of the type depicted on the mask, three things happen: First, the mask strengthens the summoned spirit (+5 POW, +20% to the spirit's relevant skills). Second, spirits of the opposing type must make an opposed check (POW vs. POW or Willpower vs. Willpower, depending on your game system), or be demoralized in the presence of the mask wearer. In short, a shaman wearing a healing spirit mask strengthens the healing spirits he summons, and weakens disease spirits in the area. Third, the mask obscures the shaman's identity to spirits in general. Malign spirits are less likely to be able to identify and target the shaman at later points in life.

The downside of the mask is that spirits in general are drawn to it: Such masks are normally kept wrapped in blankets and carried in sealed boxes. If exposed to the world, spirits tend to drift towards the mask to inspect it. Most then drift on, but may come back. Sort of like humans slowing down on the road to rubberneck a traffic accident. In particular, spirits of the type invoked by the mask and repelled by the mask are drawn. In other words, a clueless collector who hangs a health spirit mask on his wall may find everyone in his house to be particularly healthy - some of the time - but then out of nowhere, disease could strike his house, or some other spirit may wander in at just the wrong moment and infest his house. A spirit mask left exposed for a long time is an invitation to the spirit world to meddle in the affairs of a house.

Value: A mask for a type of spirit that a shaman knows how to invoke, and wants to invoke, is quite valuable. A shaman will generally trade 1-2 potent bound spirits for such a mask, teach a moderately powerful spell, or owe the giver a favor. Few shamans work in a cash economy. For those that do, assume the mask is worth the same as a 1 POW point matrix.

• Like 2

Name:  The Sword of Lu Yan

Description:  A common-looking though high-quality longsword with a hilt of wood and bronze and a red tassel attached to its pommel.
Cults:  N/A.
Knowledge:  Common among Kralorelans, some scholars.
History:  Lu Yan is a legendary figure among Kralorelans, known as a scholar, poet, farmer, and practitioner of an odd brand of mysticism.  He is said to have perfected his search for balance and purity and, as a result of passing ten trials, was elevated to immortal status.  Contrary to this perfection, though, he is depicted as bawdy, sometimes mercurial in temper, and partial to drink after gaining immortality.  In his mortal life, he learned the art of swordsmanship and was gifted this sword by his master when he had completed his studies.  No longer needing material possessions since his apotheosis, he left the sword in the Middle World, where it has so far disappeared from mortal ken.
Procedure:  Treat as a normal bronze broadsword.
Powers:  Free Ghost as the Daka Fal rune spell with unlimited uses.  The sword also acts as a spell matrix for the Battle Magic spell Invisibility.
Value:  10,000L for the powers alone; priceless when taking into account its legendary status.

Edited by Yelm's Light
  • Like 1