Jump to content
Ade

Cakebread & Walton Autumn Update 2016

Recommended Posts

If you haven't seen it then here is the Autumn update from Pete & Ken.

Hi folks,

Had a lovely review of OneDice Supers from the Pits Perilous RPG blog this week, which warmed the cockles of our hearts. To celebrate, we've released an alternative Supers character sheet, including an interactive version for free here! There's also going to be more material for Supers in the next issue of the fanzine Rolling Thunder, which will be out when the Stars are Right. The current issue of Rolling Thunder should be available in print in the next week or so, for the princely sum of $5 plus postage, keep a watch on our DriveThruRPG page.

In other news, some of you have been asking what happened to Michael Scott Rohan's Winter of the World RPG. Due to a plethora of problems beyond our control, it's all got rather delayed, but will be out this winter. Also in the pipeline are Gin & Hellfire (a book of adventures for Dark Streets 2nd Edition), Tales of Tortuga (an adventure/sourcebook for Pirates & Dragons), Adventures in Kerys (A sourcebook forWinter of the World), Clockwork of Orange (a campaign for Clockwork & Chivalry),OneDice Spies: Martinis and Masterminds, and OneDice Robin Hood, with several more OneDice books in the offing. And as if that's not enough, Mystical Throne Entertainment will be bringing outDark Streets: Five Points (Cthulhu role-playing in 19th century New York for Dark Streets 2nd Edition).

In other other news, our back catalog is slowly being released back in to friendly local game stores in the USA via Studio 2 Publishing, and will soon be appearing in UK games stores too, courtesy of Esdevium.

The nights are fair drawing in, what better time to huddle indoors with your friends, away from the cold winds of autumn and play a new RPG?

May all your rolls be high! (Or low, depending on system...)

Ken Walton

Cakebread & Walton

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2016 at 10:54 AM, Ade said:

Mystical Throne Entertainment will be bringing outDark Streets: Five Points (Cthulhu role-playing in 19th century New York for Dark Streets 2nd Edition).

I'm still really excited for this. I'm kind of indifferent about the Cthulhu aspect but if the setting is anything like the one covered in Gangs of New York (the book by Asbury, which is much more wild and colorful than the movie) then it should be ripe for some fun gaming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jeff Mindlin said:

Pls update your website. I'm annoyed that I bought Dark Streets 1st ed as the website links to that. I didn't know a 2nd existed or I would have bought that. 

Jeff, contact Ken/Peter using their messenger via the website and let them know what's happened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ade said:

Jeff, contact Ken/Peter using their messenger via the website and let them know what's happened

Thanks - looking at the C&C website there is no link so maybe I just navigated to drivethru - none the less the fact that they have not mentioned 2nd ed on their site  meant that I did not know know to search for it. 

I have messaged on their website before with no response or result. I know they are busy producing things I like but I don't generally spend time on forums - prefer to read/play games. I rely on their website for up to date info on what they are doing. So can someone pls prod them to keep this rather useful, if a bit old fashioned, interface up to date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeff Mindlin said:

Thanks - looking at the C&C website there is no link so maybe I just navigated to drivethru - none the less the fact that they have not mentioned 2nd ed on their site  meant that I did not know know to search for it. 

I have messaged on their website before with no response or result. I know they are busy producing things I like but I don't generally spend time on forums - prefer to read/play games. I rely on their website for up to date info on what they are doing. So can someone pls prod them to keep this rather useful, if a bit old fashioned, interface up to date. 

Apologies, the website is overdue an update, I'll pass it on to Ken. Thanks for the prod. Our contact  details should be on there - pete@clockworkandchivalry.co.uk and ken@clockworkandchivalry.co.uk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...