The SRD is ready for download!

RosenMcStern

And at last... the SRD is ready! We had promised it in Spring and it has come in Autumn, but it has come.

The SRD is somehow different from the whole book that you will receive at a later time. It does not contain all of the options and designer's notes that you will find in the final game, some of which have already been shown in the incomplete version that appeared online this spring. But the SRD is already a complete game in itself: you can play it, it is tested and ready to fuel your adventures.

If anyone spots any mistaker please let us know. For some days we can still correct the text before it goes gold.

Here you can download the Revolution D100 SRD.

• Like 6

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Great job Paolo.

I only gave it a quick glance for now but it looks really awesome. I did catch a typo in the Elf stat block. The average INT is listed as 14, so the dice should be 4d6. However the dice are noted as 2d6.

Rod

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

ok i just saw this and i'll take a look later on when i get home. i been looking forward to see the srd for revolution d100, something to get my mind off a pretty busy day here at work. cheers paolo!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Guest Vile Traveller

I found one! :P

15 hours ago, RosenMcStern said:

If anyone spots any mistaker please let us know.

Seriously, great news, Paolo! Though, more stuff to read now. Hope the finished book is some way off to give me a bit of breathing space. ;)

At last! This is great news! ;)

The adventuring chapter looks extremely and surprisingly detailed. I guess this is aimed basically to unexperienced GMs and players?

I think I love the Conflicts mechanic and the examples you provide. Are any of them from your personal experience?

Read my Runeblog about RuneQuest and Glorantha at: http://elruneblog.blogspot.com.es/

6 minutes ago, Runeblogger said:

I think I love the Conflicts mechanic and the examples you provide. Are any of them from your personal experience?

Many of them. The Martian ones are from one of my playtest games. The long example was run by Zit on his own, instead. You can find the original game transcript on these boards.

• Like 1

On 18/10/2016 at 7:19 PM, RosenMcStern said:

And at last... the SRD is ready! We had promised it in Spring and it has come in Autumn, but it has come.

The SRD is somehow different from the whole book that you will receive at a later time. It does not contain all of the options and designer's notes that you will find in the final game, some of which have already been shown in the incomplete version that appeared online this spring. But the SRD is already a complete game in itself: you can play it, it is tested and ready to fuel your adventures.

If anyone spots any mistaker please let us know. For some days we can still correct the text before it goes gold.

Here you can download the Revolution D100 SRD.

Thanks a lot !

In the "01- Character Creation" chapter, "Derived Attributes" section, it seems the "Move" paragraph has been merged with "Might".
Unless it's a typo I introduced in my local copy...

EDIT: In Chapter 05-Equipment, the note under the Elemental/Energy Damage table appears as one of the chapters in the contents of the document.

In Chapter 04a, under "Hitting with the haft" : "Weapon damage is reduced to 1d3, and any extra might the weapon provides is dropped." I think "might" deserves a capital M here.

Edited by Mugen

13 hours ago, jean said:

In chapter 7 (Creatures) there are many instances where meleé is written instead of melée

The lion entry has even meleémeleé :)

I think we will go back to the English spellling of the word, without accents. As a matter of fact, I have even tried to use close combat instead of melee in various places.

52 minutes ago, MJ Sadique said:

I just take a bit time to look at it briefly but I didn't find any Characters Sheets (Some bad people judge book by their covert but I judge RPG by their Sheets)...

I may be stupid to ask : Did I just miss the sheets or it's not in the zip ?

Well, this is a technical document and not a published game. 

On 27.10.2016 at 10:34 PM, RosenMcStern said:

Or, to be more precise, I posted the character sheet on rpg.net but forgot to post it here.

http://www.alephtargames.com/images/preview/rd100_sheet.pdf

It is still a draft, but the final sheet will be similar.

do you like me to publish it on d100.fr or do you prefer to wait until the definitive version is done ?

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog