Looking for a play by email / forum game

BenQ

My usual gaming group have been playing a RQ game set in Glorantha recently and its got me wanting more. Anyone know of any play by mail or forum games that I could join (my work/family commitments make 'live' online gaming difficult) to try and satisfy the itch? Don't mind what system is used.

Edited by BenQ

1 hour ago, BenQ said:

My usual gaming group have been playing a RQ game set in Glorantha recently and its got me wanting more. Anyone know of any play by mail or forum games that I could join (my work/family commitments make 'live' online gaming difficult) to try and satisfy the itch? Don't mind what system is used.

Can you play in French ?

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog

Weekdays are fine. Folk also come and go depending on real life. We have slowed down a bit due to my work but shall ramp up soon as i have a few months up. 

Go join rpol.net and let me know your user name. Will post the link to the game in a mo.

The gang are about to head to Pavis...

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=56812&date=1478233093

Edited by Iskallor
  • Like 1