Launch at Dragonmeet 2016!

RosenMcStern

Check-list:

• Booth at Dragonmeet 2016 .......... booked!
  • Flight for London ...........booked!
  • Shipment to London for books ...........arranged!
  • Revolution D100 core manual ...........SENT TO THE PRINTER!

We are happy to announce that Revolution D100 will debut at Dragonmeet 2016 on Saturday December 3rd, Novotel London West, Hammersmith, London. We will be at the booth labelled "RPG Meeting / Wild Boar" with Revolution D100, Dare the Stars and other great RPGs and supplements.

Ulule Contributors who attend Dragonmeet will be able to get their copy there (ok, if you really insist I will also sign it). Please warn us in advance that you want to receive it at Dragonmeet. We will ship the copies for all other pledgers in late November or at most on the second week of December. Electronic copies will be available in November for pledgers & pre-orders, in December after Dragonmeet for all others. A limited pre-order offer is available now on RPG meeting.

Merrie England is not ready yet. Contributors who pledged for it, too, will receive Merrie England separately in 2017 at no additional shipping cost.

If the combat effect cards are ready for Dragonmeet, contributors will receive them with the core book, otherwise they will be shipped to you with Merrie England, or separately if you did not purchase Merrie England.

And do not forget to stay tuned, as there are more books planned.

• Like 5

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

I have just received a request from a shop in Berlin, so it is highly likely that it will be available at least through selected shops.

For those who will be at Dragonmeet: use the discount code DRAGONMEET2016 to pre-order at zero shipping cost. Only available for attendees. Sorry, but running a no-shipping-fee pre-order as we usually do would be unfair to Ulule supporters, who ordered... a little bit earlier :)

46 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Berlin - I'm actually running an sf/fantasy/rpg bookshop here, and thought about ordering a private copy in advance to have a closer look.

Welcher Laden ? Das nächste mal, wenn ich nach Berlin muss die Zeit finde, komme ich gern vorbei.

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog

9 hours ago, Jakob said:

Still on the fence about pre-ordering, since shipping to Germany is pretty expensive ... will it be available through other shops soon?

Can I ask how much it is? I don't live in Germany, but shipping to Spain will be similar, I guess...

Grając zaś w grę komputerową, być może zdarzyło się wam zapragnąć zejść z wyznaczonej przez autorów ścieżki i, miast zabić smoka i ożenić się z księżniczką, zabić księżniczkę i ożenić się ze smokiem.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Paolo, 8€ is not bad, I just preordered. I am downloading the PDF right now, and looking forward to my physical copy.

Grając zaś w grę komputerową, być może zdarzyło się wam zapragnąć zejść z wyznaczonej przez autorów ścieżki i, miast zabić smoka i ożenić się z księżniczką, zabić księżniczkę i ożenić się ze smokiem.

Unfortunately, the planned presence of Revolution D100 at Dragonmeet had to be cancelled. The shipment simply did not make it in time, except for a single copy that will not be for sale (it is reserved for a contributor).

On the other hand, the book is ready and I have the first copies finally available. Watch out for photos, the book is beautiful. Fulfillment of the kickstarter and pre-orders is about to begin, we expect to commence shipment next week as planned. A print proof of the combat cards is also on the way.

• Like 2