PULP CTHULHU and DOORS TO DARKNESS in Hardback - Available Now!

MOB

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Mike M said:

The Pdf with the ready made investigators is available from chaosium.com - if you purchased the book from a store, check if they are a member of Bits and Mortar (free for the store to join), as you get the PDF for free from them.

Are there plans to extend the Bits and Mortar program outside the US? Last I checked it was restricted to US.

2 hours ago, nclarke said:

Err it's not restricted, plenty of stores in the UK (and I think Europe as well) have Bits and Mortar links - Leisure Games in London for one.

I probably didn't get it right then, the City pop-up listed only cities in the US, and the map widget was broken. I'll check with my local gaming store if they're in the program.

If they aren't then they should sign up. It's free and they only have to provide an email link to download the pdf's as the publishers upload everything to the B&M site.

The map widget isn't actually broken it just thinks it is. The drop down list only shows US stores and, strangely, one in Northern Ireland. Zooming out on the map shows loads in Europe as well as the UK.

I used ctrl and scroll with my mouse to zoom in to the UK and found 2 shops in Scotland. 1 in Wales and 22 in England and 1 in Northern Ireland. Clicking on the location flags shows the name and address of each store.

Edited by nclarke

Nigel

3 hours ago, nclarke said:

If they aren't then they should sign up. It's free and they only have to provide an email link to download the pdf's as the publishers upload everything to the B&M site.

The map widget isn't actually broken it just thinks it is. The drop down list only shows US stores and, strangely, one in Northern Ireland. Zooming out on the map shows loads in Europe as well as the UK.

I used ctrl and scroll with my mouse to zoom in to the UK and found 2 shops in Scotland. 1 in Wales and 22 in England and 1 in Northern Ireland. Clicking on the location flags shows the name and address of each store.

Thanks for the help I'll check more closely at the site. I sent a message to my gaming store already, crossing my fingers.

Regarding Bits and Mortar: the way this works, you'll never get updates to PDFs, are you? Because you don't have an account, you only get one-time download links. I guess Chasium sometimes updates their PDFs, but the only way to be notified or get those updated ones is to buy them from Chaosium.

• 2 years later...