Archivist

Deus Vult

No, but it does look kind of cool :P

I wonder if there are any good adventures out for it?

Edited by jux

I have bought it but not played it. 

The background is interesting and would fit a detective-medieval setting, where the PCs are members of a Military Holy Order. Use them like the templars, or Knights of St John of Jerusalem or any of the other Orders. However, they have a particular focus on rooting out heresy and the supernatural. 

Combine it with Merrie England, Stupor Mundi or Val du Loupe and you would have a good campaign setting. I would tend to use them as NPCs or adversaries rather than having them as PCs, but that's just me.

• Like 2

I own the two core books (and the Legend rulebook), but I'm personally not overly impressed. Though I'm certain one could have great fun using the setting there's little there that strikes me as particularly original or inspired. It's all a bit dull. Other sourcebooks may improve on this, I don't know. (I'm also not sold on the Legend system.)

btw, wasn't there a Legend section on the forums?

They moved it from the Openquest section. They probably should have marked it as moved.

And since I'm here I'll add that I have the book and think it's pretty cool. I don't think I'll run it as is but I will mine it for ideas for my urban fantasy campaign. The holy order does sound more like a villain group than a group heroic PC's.

Miles